[EU] Europa League 2015/2016 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
It's the other way around for me cause I wipe with my left. Asscrack to ballsack. If I did with my right would've been same way as yours.
my left hand is able to wipe from sack to crack. looks like it's superior to yours.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh man. How? It's the natural movement to wipe ballsack to asscrack. It's the natural way!
@Zacheryah

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Oh man. How? It's the natural movement to wipe ballsack to asscrack. It's the natural way!
I think it's because I put my arm between my legs to wipe and don't wipe from behind. I don't know, we need @Zacheryah's scientific mind to help us out.

At the same time though, I do know that I'm naturally right handed but due to circumstances my left is the dominant hand so might be why :boh:

- - - Updated - - -

my left hand is able to wipe from crack to sack. looks like it's superior to yours.

- - - Updated - - -

@Zacheryah
That's what I just said though! Crack to sack. We need Zacj

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I think it's because I put my arm between my legs to wipe and don't wipe from behind. I don't know, we need @Zacheryah's scientific mind to help us out.

At the same time though, I do know that I'm naturally right handed but due to circumstances my left is the dominant hand so might be why :boh:
Oh God! :lol:

Why the fuck would you wipe like that? You look like a woman wiping after peeing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)