[EU] Europa League 2015/2016 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
:lol:

I'm not one who bounces up and down saying how Serie A is so strong, but today was hardly a reality check.

Napoli's (2nd place Serie A) 2nd team lost 1-0 away to VIllareal (4th place in La Liga).

Fiorentina (3rd place Serie A) tied 1-1 at home with Tottenham (2nd place BPL).

I'd say that suggests all these leagues are on a very similar level.
thats why we won't See Italy getting their 4th spot back anytime soon.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
thats why we won't See Italy getting their 4th spot back anytime soon.
Especially considering with all the money BPL has eventually they'll figure their shit out, even if it is really enjoyable to watch them fail for now.

The league Serie A needs to catch up to is Bundesliga. That's the real chance to retake the 4th spot... Unfortunately German football is so well-structured through the youth ranks, that its development is currently far better than in Italy.

Oh well. I like Serie A being a 1 team power... as long as it's Juve! :D

Jun 6, 2015
So, which League is not 5#itty? EPL with Leicester at first place, or Primera with Barca and Real destroying everybody else there?
La Liga is clearly the best league imo. They have three really good teams that can beat anybody plus there are other clubs near the top that are very underrated like Sevilla, Villarreal and Bilbao. You only need to look at the latter stages of Champions league and Europa league in recent years to see that.

Serie A, Premier league and Bundesliga all have their own arguments on being better than the others but in reality they are pretty close and it's almost impossible to say which is the best of them all down to preference.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
La Liga is clearly the best league imo. They have three really good teams that can beat anybody plus there are other clubs near the top that are very underrated like Sevilla, Villarreal and Bilbao. You only need to look at the latter stages of Champions league and Europa league in recent years to see that.

Serie A, Premier league and Bundesliga all have their own arguments on being better than the others but in reality they are pretty close and it's almost impossible to say which is the best of them all down to preference.
I fully agree with you, mister :hi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)