[EU] Europa League 2015/2016 (89 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Yeah, and other teams play their top 11, right.
Villarreal did.... The 9 players who have played the most minutes for them this year all started today...

Only frequent starter they rested was Bakumbu (Bailly was injured not rested)... and he came on in the second half.

Hardly the same as Napoli only having 5 of their regular starting XI on the pitch.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Villarreal did.... The 9 players who have played the most minutes for them this year all started today...

Only frequent starter they rested was Bakumbu (Bailly was injured not rested)... and he came on in the second half.

Hardly the same as Napoli only having 5 of their regular starting XI on the pitch.
How dare you question napoli, the nerve !

Such a classy and prestigious team

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Maybe it's time for me to stop worrying about this 5#!tty league and only worry about Juve's games. PSG and Bayern play in crap leagues too, but it doesn't seem to affect them too much.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
How dare you question napoli, the nerve !

Such a classy and prestigious team
:lol:

I'm not one who bounces up and down saying how Serie A is so strong, but today was hardly a reality check.

Napoli's (2nd place Serie A) 2nd team lost 1-0 away to VIllareal (4th place in La Liga).

Fiorentina (3rd place Serie A) tied 1-1 at home with Tottenham (2nd place BPL).

I'd say that suggests all these leagues are on a very similar level.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
:lol:

I'm not one who bounces up and down saying how Serie A is so strong, but today was hardly a reality check.

Napoli's (2nd place Serie A) 2nd team lost 1-0 away to VIllareal (4th place in La Liga).

Fiorentina (3rd place Serie A) tied 1-1 at home with Tottenham (2nd place BPL).

I'd say that suggests all these leagues are on a very similar level.
I fully agree, but sadly the reality is that the shit, napoli or inter, is in europe again so you get this.

Fiorentina did fine, lazio according to stats too.

Napoli shits it all up. Like expected

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Maybe it's time for me to stop worrying about this 5#!tty league and only worry about Juve's games. PSG and Bayern play in crap leagues too, but it doesn't seem to affect them too much.
So, which League is not 5#itty? EPL with Leicester at first place, or Primera with Barca and Real destroying everybody else there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 89)