[EU] Europa League 2015/2016 (103 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Both Zabaleta and Ivanovic are past it, Ivanovic in particular has been terrible this season. Azpilicueta, Bellerin and Monreal are the best full backs in PL at the moment and I'm not even sure if anyone out of them starts for Spain.
I agree, they've had a poor season, really poor. But they've been really great in the past, which was more of what I had in mind. I wonder if they could make the same move as Evra. IMO Evra was really awkward the last two seasons in United but he has improved a lot since he joined us. Perhaps they could resurrect with us (although their salaries would be a huge problem).
Bellerin has a lot of talent but I would need to see him more to build a fair opinion. Monreal, on the other hand, I like. :)

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 6, 2015
I agree, they've had a poor season, really poor. But they've been really great in the past, which was more of what I had in mind. I wonder if they could make the same move as Evra. IMO Evra was really awkward the last two seasons in United but he has improved a lot since he joined us. Perhaps they could resurrect with us (although their salaries would be a huge problem).
Bellerin has a lot of talent but I would need to see him more to build a fair opinion. Monreal, on the other hand, I like. :)
:tup: Both might do better again next season with new coaches coming in.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Dortmund are such losers. But congrats to Liverpool. Never really liked them, but they do have history and they often do the impossible.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 103)