[EU] Europa League 2014/15 (35 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Not what I said exactly, but well something must've happened to you that makes you so overly emotional about what Napoli does or doesn't do. But you're right, that was uncalled for as well. Apologies.
As I stated, I enjoy laughing at these teams lose and make embarrassing statements in the media. No more no less.

My apologies too.

- - - Updated - - -

Obviously yes

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Napoli are such a joke of a club, from the president through to the coach, players and fans.
I've been saying this for years and no one in here would agree with me.

They are just below Inter and Milan in the disgusting ranks. Everything about that club is disgraceful. My wish is for them to drop down to Serie C where they belong.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
He said that too. And then he also blamed the ref. Are you blind?

It's laughable to say I don't want to talk about anything else, and then a minute later to blame the referee for missing a foul.

That quote I posted, it's a direct quote from that very same interview.

Stop being ridiculous. He clearly blames the referee.
if its not the referees it is how other clubs spend more than him without realising that it is in fact the other way around

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
All the other Serie A teams are nothing short of disgraceful.
This. So much of this.

- - - Updated - - -

Dammit Napoli :sergio:. Might as well just hand the damn trophy to Sevilla now. $#@! Spain.
Nah. Dnipro will win it!

Plus, I'd rather anyone win it than Napoli. Our coefficient did fantastic this season even though only 1 team got past the group in CL. It would be much better for Serie A if all these teams play Europa again next season as they will pick up far more coefficient points that way, as opposed to getting destroyed in CL like Roma. I hope we consistently get 2 teams deep into Europa League but they never actually win it.

We'll have our 4th CL spot back after next season as long as these teams do well in Europa again, which is likely.

Cheering for them to actually win trophies is gross.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
This. So much of this.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah. Dnipro will win it!

Plus, I'd rather anyone win it than Napoli. Our coefficient did fantastic this season even though only 1 team got past the group in CL. It would be much better for Serie A if all these teams play Europa again next season as they will pick up far more coefficient points that way, as opposed to getting destroyed in CL like Roma. I hope we consistently get 2 teams deep into Europa League but they never actually win it.

We'll have our 4th CL spot back after next season as long as these teams do well in Europa again, which is likely.

Cheering for them to actually win trophies is gross.
I would be perfectly ok with Dnipro winning it, but is their squad really good enough?

True. Even moreso if Sevilla loses it somehow.

I still can't hold hatred towards them. Them, Palermo, and Reggina :D.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)