[EU] Europa League 2014/15 (74 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
what happen vs parma? aware me bro
After the 2-2 in Parma, Higuain+mates went to congratulate Mirante+mates for a great performance despite being relegated. "Nowadays you rarely meet a sporting spirit like that anymore" proclaimed the Argentinian. "We tried our best but Parma was a rock today. When it comes to moral other teams should learn a thing or two from Parma" he continued.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Real Madrid last 2 years transfers: 302 million

Juventus last 2 years transfers: 76 million

:lol:
Real Madrid spending since 2002: €1242m
Received since 2002: €538.7m

Trophies:
1 - UEFA Champions League (2013-14)
1 - UEFA Super Cup (2014)
1 - FIFA Club World Cup (2014)
4 - La Liga (2002-03, 2006-07, 2007-08, 2011-12)
2 - Copa del Rey (2010-11, 2013-14)
3 - Supercopa de España (2003, 2008, 2012)

Absolute garbage record for that kind of spending over 12 years, if you ask me.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
After the 2-2 Higuain+mates went to congratulate Mirante+mates for a great performance despite being relegated. "Nowadays you rarely meet a sporting spirit like that anymore" proclaimed the Argentinian. "We tried our best but Parma was a rock today. When it comes to moral other teams should learn a thing or two from Parma" he continued.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Napoli are such a joke of a club, from the president through to the coach, players and fans.
Yet their fans will boast that they play the most attractive football in Serie A.

Which is basically loserspeak for we know how to choke and our defense sucks ass Wenger-style.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
After the 2-2 in Parma, Higuain+mates went to congratulate Mirante+mates for a great performance despite being relegated. "Nowadays you rarely meet a sporting spirit like that anymore" proclaimed the Argentinian. "We tried our best but Parma was a rock today. When it comes to moral other teams should learn a thing or two from Parma" he continued.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Fucking made my day this post haha

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He actually said that they should've taken their chances in front of goal and that there's no point talking about anything else. What's with your disproportionate hate for this small provincial team? Did Maggio steal your girlfriend or something?!
He said that too. And then he also blamed the ref. Are you blind?

It's laughable to say I don't want to talk about anything else, and then a minute later to blame the referee for missing a foul.

That quote I posted, it's a direct quote from that very same interview.

Stop being ridiculous. He clearly blames the referee.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
“In the game we created many chances to score,” Benitez told Mediaset after the game, “We could have scored earlier and it would have changed everything.

“The team had many chances to score, so to talk only about [Gonzalo] Higuain seems a bit unfair to me.

“I’m disappointed because we could have done more and we deserved better.”

Despite having been unnoticed by the referee, many including the Spanish coach himself have marked Dnipro’s winning goal as irregular, as forward Seleznyov is seen to have committed a foul on the defender beforehand.

Speaking on the matter Benitez said: “It’s a serious matter, but we can’t change that. I saw the replay and the goal was a foul, though I can’t do anything about it now, Dnipro are in the final and we aren’t.

“We just have to try and score and that’s all we can do.

When questioned on his future, Benitez insisted nothing will be decided until the end of the current campaign.

“Now I’m just thinking about the next game against Cesena,” he said.

“I will speak to [Napoli president Aurelio] De Laurentiis and then my family at the end of the season.”
Napoli deserved better. The goal was foul. A very serious matter. :lol:

Paul Poker

Apr 7, 2013
He said that too. And then he also blamed the ref. Are you blind?
Rafa Benitez said Napoli “created enough chances” to beat Dnipro, so can only blame themselves and not the referee.
The audacity!

- - - Updated - - -

Napoli deserved better. The goal was foul. A very serious matter. :lol:
He's talking about the chances they created in terms of merit. I saw the goal as a foul too, but I guess it's debatable. He was asked how he saw it and he stated his opinion. How is that blaming the ref?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He's talking about the chances they created in terms of merit. I saw the goal as a foul too, but I guess it's debatable. He was asked how he saw it and he stated his opinion. How is that blaming the ref?
They got beaten. He says "it's a serious matter" and that "the goal was a foul"... Do you need him to come out and say "the ref was at fault for our loss" directly? That rarely happens. He is clearly implying that the referee missed a foul again and Dnipro shouldn't have won.

I'm laughing at him. It wasn't a foul in the slightest. If you watch it from the replay from behind the goal, the defender very clearly backs into him, wraps his arm around, and basically half-tackles him, and he tussles back and grabs the defender to keep himself upright. It was good old-fashioned physical football. And the ref was right to let them play.

Now, how about you get off Benitez's dick. A Juve fan offended by another laughing at Napoli and Benitez. :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)