[EU] Europa League 2014/15 (6 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Nah. It's context. Napoli behaves like this in every match. Worse in some.
That stuff happens tho, they may lose their temper and be pissed at players wasting thing time, but what they did to Parma is INEXCUSABLE AND SHOWN THEY ARE LOSERS OUT OF THE HIGHEST ORDER for me...

Palladino said:

“At the final whistle it was scandalous. To hear ourselves called 'failures’ and 'relegated,’ it hurts. Just because we put the effort in.

“Perhaps Napoli thought they’d just turn up and get an easy win. Well, they were wrong in a big way.

“They complained because we fought for the result, even though we’re already bankrupt and relegated. What ugly, unfair and sad phrases to use.

“In the final minutes they were all saying these things to us, but we gave our heart and soul for the fans and the club jersey.

“We are professionals and want to do our best. Why complain that we played the game?”

Paul Poker

Apr 7, 2013
Every game I watch. Napoli and Roma players have some of the worst mentalities in all football. It's gross.

And add to that the shit they spew before and after matches to the media... :inter:

But you go ahead and defend them.
I'm not defending anybody. It's just that what you're saying isn't true. They're not unsporting in every game nor were they tonight.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Fuck the coefficient

Napoli completely deserve to lose every remaining game this season after their antics against Parma.

It's shocking how much classier our team is then every other "big" italian side. we're in a different league than them

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
How pathetic, so many Italian clubs in el, and it ends like this. I don't even care about Napoli's failure, they are disgusting, but its still disappointing to see.

Oh well. Its all on us again, the only Italian team capable of anything. Tbh, I wouldnt mind becoming the Italian Bayern. Would be funny if we could reach a point where we can buy all of Napoli and Inters best players.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Wasn't surprised Napoli bottled this, they have a fucking history of bottling everything it's not even funny.

Yet when they play Juve in a fucking cup final they are Barcelona.

Mar 10, 2009
Every game I watch. Napoli and Roma players have some of the worst mentalities in all football. It's gross.

And add to that the $#@! they spew before and after matches to the media... :inter:

But you go ahead and defend them.
this has been a big issue in Italy these past few years....

That is until EuroMax helped break the Taboo :scarf:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Fuck the coefficient

Napoli completely deserve to lose every remaining game this season after their antics against Parma.

It's shocking how much classier our team is then every other "big" italian side. we're in a different league than them
what happen vs parma? aware me bro

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)