[EU] Europa League 2014/15 (6 Viewers)

Mar 10, 2009
This should have gone to extra time as the away goal was offside, but anyway I guess Napoli deserved to lose seeing as how many chances they managed to fluff. With that said, do you think this will be the end of Benitez?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Napoli :lol:

What a great 24 hours: Advance to CL final, buy Dybala, Napoli crash out and embarrass themselves, Milan try to out-negotiate Juve for Dybala.

:howler:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Napoli :lol:

What a great 24 hours: Advance to CL final, buy Dybala, Napoli crash out and embarrass themselves, Milan try to out-negotiate Juve for Dybala.

:howler:
And Fiorentina get absolutely slaughtered by Sevilla. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

FORZA DNIPRO babyyyy!!!! So glad those scumbags have been knocked out. How can you not enjoy watching those pricks get humiliated?
Because forza Serie A? :inter:

:rofl:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I just saw Ilicić missed a pen, who the fuck gives a penalty to such shitty player? :lol:
i think his shooting is pretty decent.
Who should shoot? Salah?

they seem like a team that doesn’t even want to score...
if it was us they are playing against they would smash em in like crazy...

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I'm super happy they are out just because I'm still digusted at how they were to Parma recently.
They were the same today. Callejon was yellowed for trying to shove a Dnipro player off the field during a sub. Higuain was shown on camera twice shouting at "hurt" Dnipro players. Endless whining to the referee. Just a shit mentality in that team.

Paul Poker

Apr 7, 2013
They were the same today. Callejon was yellowed for trying to shove a Dnipro player off the field during a sub. Higuain was shown on camera twice shouting at "hurt" Dnipro players. Endless whining to the referee. Just a shit mentality in that team.
These things happen under pressure. Their behavior today wasn't unsporting in any way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)