[EU] Europa League 2014/15 (57 Viewers)

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
$#@! you. Such a petty man.
The sooner the type of you realize that we as a club always been treated with sort of 'crimes against humanity' kind of behavior from the entire italian football world the better.

You don't cheer for those who raped, tortured and killed your family not just once or twice but on an endless cycles, do you?

Had they treated us with normal human behavior like united madrid bayern etc; I would have no problem, but the truth is they don't; have you forgotten how they suddenly tried to kill us again the very moment we won again (calcio scommesse whatever)? Had we were merda, bilan, roma lazio napoli fio, I would've bet that they would've simply closed their eye, but because it was us, the hell broke loose.

You don't find those things in other leagues no matter how bad the rivalry, look, messi had a legal case concerning tax, no big deal, case wrapped under table and the world moved along, but our coach seemingly failed to report a possible match fixing, the entire world thought we cheated again, mostly thanks to those disgusting italians...

How can anyone that love this club can still want to cheer for them other italian clubs?

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Fiorentina was very good, especially in the 1st half, Montella's problem that he probably didn't watch the 1st leg between Zenit and Sevilla - Boas absolutely owned Emeri with his 541 formation and then ruined everything by himself when he switched to 4man defence in the 2nd half and instead of 433 Montella should have been used 541 too because his defense line is pretty lame and were caught so many times out of position, their zonal marking is terrible

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Fiorentina pretty much went full retard, even though they weren't the (much) lesser side. They didn't take their chances and defending was rather poor, not to mention Neto being a complete waste of space.

Napoli will win the second game and probably beat Sevilla in the final I'd imagine.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
this adl interview pretty much sums up what italians think of the el:

http://www.football-italia.net/66187/adl-uefa-want-napoli-out

"They want to give importance to a tournament that is worthless. We go through it because it gives us an opportunity to qualify for the Champions League at the end."
And I hope he misses out on that qualification :xfinger:

- - - Updated - - -

I can understand cheering for the occasional Serie A team in Europe, but it's beyond me how anyone can cheer for Napoli with this retard ADL at the helm. What a delusional jackass.

- - - Updated - - -

You'd rather Napoli under this moronic buffoon ADL wins? I hope they never win another thing under this jackass.
I like how he throws in the huge criticism of Platini (an indirect shot at Juve as well)...even though it's Pierluigi Collina who decides the referees for the games.

Oh and...we didn't get any help either off Platini or UEFA in Istanbul back in December 2013...I don't remember a huge fuss made by Agnelli/Marotta at the time.

I hope UEFA fine him massively.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
The sooner the type of you realize that we as a club always been treated with sort of 'crimes against humanity' kind of behavior from the entire italian football world the better.

You don't cheer for those who raped, tortured and killed your family not just once or twice but on an endless cycles, do you?

Had they treated us with normal human behavior like united madrid bayern etc; I would have no problem, but the truth is they don't; have you forgotten how they suddenly tried to kill us again the very moment we won again (calcio scommesse whatever)? Had we were merda, bilan, roma lazio napoli fio, I would've bet that they would've simply closed their eye, but because it was us, the hell broke loose.

You don't find those things in other leagues no matter how bad the rivalry, look, messi had a legal case concerning tax, no big deal, case wrapped under table and the world moved along, but our coach seemingly failed to report a possible match fixing, the entire world thought we cheated again, mostly thanks to those disgusting italians...

How can anyone that love this club can still want to cheer for them other italian clubs?
:rofl: Because these are very similar. I mean giving support to rival football clubs and murderers, rapists, etc... Practically the same.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I can understand cheering for the occasional Serie A team in Europe, but it's beyond me how anyone can cheer for Napoli with this retard ADL at the helm. What a delusional jackass.
I like Napoli, the city, the people and the team. Couldn't care less about ADL. But even if I completely dislike him, without him Napoli were in Serie C1 today.

- - - Updated - - -

Italian football and by extension Italy as a country is consumed by hatred towards other cities, other regions and other clubs. It is this hate that caused Calciopoli in the first place. Many clubs jumped on the Calciopoli bandwagon, because hate clouded their vision. It is why it could never have happened in another, normal country.

I will not perpetuate such feelings. I like Napoli. I will support them in Europe as long as they do not play us. The only team I disgust are Inter, but that is because they are such a hateful and spiteful club that I see them as a cancer.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Any one see the tirade ADL went on yesterday after the game? :lol:

-----------

ADL: 'UEFA want Napoli out!'
By Football Italia staff

Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis blasted the “worthless” Europa League and implied Michel Platini wants Sevilla to win.

The 1-1 draw with Dnipro in the Europa League semi-final first leg was an upset at the Stadio San Paolo, above all because the goal should’ve been disallowed for offside.

“I am absolutely furious,” steamed De Laurentiis in the Press room after the game.

“It was offside. They want to give importance to a tournament that is worthless. We go through it because it gives us an opportunity to qualify for the Champions League at the end.

“In the semi-final you cannot appoint a six-pack of officials who are incapable of handling a game. Platini made a disastrous impression. He’ll think about it in the dark of his room in Nyon.

“Perhaps he’s had his day, perhaps it’s best if he leaves. If someone has to organise a competition without being able to guarantee a decent referee, then it’s unacceptable.

“I cannot criticise my lads, because they gave their all, but if Dnipro have the referee on their side... it means Napoli are irritating to some and that the Europa League must go to Spain and Sevilla again.

“Just say that’s what you want and we’ll step aside, as we don’t like being taken for a ride. If Platini wants to govern, he is welcome, but he must do it with the wisdom of a monarch.

“He can’t bring out these doubts. He could’ve organised the refereeing better. I saw Nicola Rizzoli in the Champions League yesterday, while we got Moen. Who is he, have you ever heard of him? Is he important? Is he even qualified?

“Dear Platini, pray that you improve. It might not help our pockets to go out of the Cup, I say sweet dreams Platini.”

:lol::lol:

What scum.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
What I remember mostly from that bad call is that the standard of refereeing has risen tremendously. Just a few years ago the media would accept offside goals and the general public would say these things happen. Today the linesman is practically shot.

As for De Laurentiis, he just likes to put on a show.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
it's hate only if we are equals, we are not. so it's not hate it's enjoying them being crushed by us and everyone. it's about enjoying power library boy
Library boy? What the fuck is that supposed to mean? No, what you're saying is about hate. I don't care about the coefficient and I generally don't care about Italian teams. I do like Napoli. Will I ever like them as much as Juventus? Of course not. But why should I hate them? Like you said, they are nowhere near us in terms of abilities so why even bother?

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
People should be free to love to hate anyone they want. I hate Milano trannies, and am currently enjoying the best period of my hatred, it's never been sweeter... they're in hell and we're the devil laughing his ass off.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
People should be free to love to hate anyone they want. I hate Milano trannies, and am currently enjoying the best period of my hatred, it's never been sweeter... they're in hell and we're the devil laughing his ass off.
I'm not saying people aren't free to hate. But apparently I am supposed to hate Napoli and people take offence when I don't. I like Napoli. Why should I hate them?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
I know we need a stronger Serie A and all but while it happens i will love the misery of them trannies, Napoli, Fiorentina or any other italian side in Europe.

Long it may continue, fuck them all :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Edit

And fuck their fans :malt:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)