[EU] Europa League 2014/15 (6 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I know Serie A is $#@! these days, but seriously stop overrating bundesliga. They will never be considered a serious league.

The highest achievement for them, getting the 4th spot from Italy.

Inter has probably more fans worldwide than whole BL teams combined (bar Bayern)
many bandwagoners = better league

seems legit m9

Please just disregard any sport-related comparison

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Yes.

I can't see people supporting Wolfsburg or Leverkusen.

Even City who are spending billions still haven't the appeal.
You can't see people supporting Wolfsburg? I can. Richest city in Germany, backed by Volkswagen. Spends money to acquire stars in the making. I see them gaining a big international following if they can continually finish top 3 in Bundesliga and start to make a mark in CL.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
I know Serie A is shit these days, but seriously stop overrating bundesliga. They will never be considered a serious league.

The highest achievement for them, getting the 4th spot from Italy.

Inter has probably more fans worldwide than whole BL teams combined (bar Bayern)
It means shit when you have "more fans worldwide" but the BL bottom table clubs will have a better average attendance than you. It's not like "those worldwide fans" are in a frenzy buying Inter's merchandise or helping in any way.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
You can't see people supporting Wolfsburg? I can. Richest city in Germany, backed by Volkswagen. Spends money to acquire stars in the making. I see them gaining a big international following if they can continually finish top 3 in Bundesliga and start to make a mark in CL.
Can you see people supporting Hambuger as well?

Go Hamburger!! And Coca-Cola!!

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Meh.

Dortmund won the league and made a CL final, still bar a few hipsters no one gives a shit about them.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
In %?

Probably Dortmund, they had 3 now probably have 7. Two times more.
Dortmund are selling out their 80000 seat stadium while being 18. in the league :lol: Italian opportunist fans are shit compared to that. Our stadium has been half empty after a draw

- - - Updated - - -

Are the acestream links working? They aren't for me.
http://livetv.sx/eventinfo/295939_napoli_dynamo_moscow/#webplayer_acestream|72a3404dec137f6ac09c40e54ad3480295d5ca05|295939|280301|265|1|ru

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
itrube is such a stupid player. he makes krasic look smart
I've never seen a player run with the ball with their head down so much. He literally has no vision because he never looks up.

- - - Updated - - -

Can you see people supporting Hambuger as well?

Go Hamburger!! And Coca-Cola!!
Dude if McDonalds and/or Burger King bought European football teams, Americans would flock to support them and buy merchandise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)