[EU] Europa League 2014/15 (34 Viewers)

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Forza Torino.

And I'd actually rather see Roma progress than not, they won't get a financial boost that's worth the hussle, and it'll distract them from the league a bit. Not that I'm not confident in our Scudetto chances anyways, but it can't hurt.

Plus dem co-efficients.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
van Dijk sees red for Celtic.

And, I hate Inter with a passion, but these BT commentators are some of the most biased bitches I've heard in a while. Saying Celtic should have had 2 penalties already? Um, those were clear dives by Armstrong and Guidetti, you biased prats.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
This fucking referee is giving Inter all the free kicks they want, and now he's sent Van Dijk off.

Inter are such a bunch of absolute cunts and even among a group of undeniable dickheadhood Mauro Icardi still manages to shine as the prize prick of the bunch.

- - - Updated - - -

And, I hate Inter with a passion, but these BT commentators are some of the most biased bitches I've heard in a while. Saying Celtic should have had 2 penalties already? Um, those were clear dives by Armstrong and Guidetti, you biased prats.
Was embarrassed by Guidetti's dive. Cheating is not the Celtic way, he can get that to fuck.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

Hate those arrogant British commentators but I'd take british arrogance over Merda any day of the week

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
This $#@!ing referee is giving Inter all the free kicks they want, and now he's sent Van Dijk off.

Inter are such a bunch of absolute $#@!s and even among a group of undeniable $#@!headhood Mauro Icardi still manages to shine as the prize prick of the bunch.

- - - Updated - - -

Was embarrassed by Guidetti's dive. Cheating is not the Celtic way, he can get that to $#@!.
First yellow on van Dijk was dubious, probably not a yellow or worth the card but I can see the ref giving the yellow as it was the first really hard tackle of the night. But that second yellow was well-deserved, truly a yellow. And that is hard for me to say because, as you alluded to, Icardi is very unlikable. Making the "give a card" gesture... what a little fucking spineless bitch. He celebrates his opponents getting carded as excited as when he celebrates his goals.

And I love the whine from my Scottish/Celtic fans. "Typical Italian referee." lol, the ref is not Italian.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)