[EU] Europa League 2014/15 (54 Viewers)

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
On a different day we could have won that, but after losing three goals down to individual errors and how hard the entire Celtic team fought to bring the game level I'm proud of that performance and result. Brilliant game of football.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
On a different day we could have won that, but after losing three goals down to individual errors and how hard the entire Celtic team fought to bring the game level I'm proud of that performance and result. Brilliant game of football.
I saw just the second half, but the game was really nice to watch actually.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Inter allowing the equalizer in extra time hahaha

But those 3 away goals seem like they'll still push Inter through, provided they don't collapse at the San Siro.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Have to admit, the EL is more entertaining than the CL from a neutral P.O.V

CL teams are too busy seeing who can play the most disgusting anti football possible.
I was thinking the same thing. In CL only the second match counts when they need to win, first one they always play pussy football. In CL group games are more exiting then the first rounds of knockouts usually.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
That finish from Guidetti was pretty sexy
Sure got me wet.

- - - Updated - - -

I saw just the second half, but the game was really nice to watch actually.
Whole 90 minutes was as intense as that. One of the most engaging games I've seen in a long time.

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine another Shcalke type loss at the San Siro :lol:
Oh god....please make it happen, PB.

- - - Updated - - -

Celtic the Pride of Scotland with Susan Boyle :heart:
Now you're getting it :heart:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
"I wanted the penalty, Mario felt confident and he has taken big penalties before. Everyone wants to take them. I felt confident in Mario, he has taken big penalties before and he got the nod."

Oh Balo.:lol:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
To be honest mario has played in bigger games and has been decisive on bigger stages than any of the Liverpool players. He is definitely the best pk taker on the team.

It is such a shit move from gerrard to criticize him live on TV with his fellow analysts. If I was brendan i'd punish gerrard.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Doesn't matter who we think is the best, if he isn't the official taker he's got no right to take it unless he's allowed by him. If i was Brendan i would punish the dumb fuck instead, not Gerrard.

- - - Updated - - -

Just read AFL_ITALIA's comment if Gerrard "gave the nod" then fine. But did he criticize afterwards or am i missing something?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)