OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #43
    Are you regretting it as much as I am ?
    I stopped watching after 30 minutes. I can't believe how bad they are. This is the worst Partizan without a doubt I've ever seen. If they get into EL and in some tough group they'll get humiliated. For the first time they have no good players that stands out (Ljajic, Jovetic, Cleo, Markovic), now they even sold Mitrovic and his replacement is Fofana who's shit from what I've seen. If Zvezda doesn't get the title this year they never will. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if Vojvodina wins it, at least Kezman is buying great players there.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #49
    Is Kezman a coach now? The guy form PSV?
    Sporting director at Vojvodina so he's in charge for their transfers. That's like a 3rd team in our league, far from being strong enough. But over the past 2 years the quality of Partizan is dropping while Zvezda has been poor for a long time. Since Kezman took that position he signed some great players. When I say great I mean for a club such as Vojvodina. They've eliminated Bursaspor which was a big achievement for them.

- - - Updated - - -

Fucking Udinese. Miserable and underperforming as always. Fuck them.
    What's new? Palermo and Udinese always disappoint in LE.

I remember Palermo was eliminated by Thun. They just don't bother, ever.

I think only Fiorentina will try their best.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
    Slovan have beaten Roma couple years ago and now Udinese, it is not just underperforming, it is more of a quality of Serie A.Bit overrated.

edit. it was actually Slovan Bratislava

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #52
    Slovan have beaten Roma couple years ago and now Udinese, it is not just underperforming, it is more of a quality of Serie A.Bit overrated.
    Italian clubs simply never bother to play. They usually play their second or third team. It's why they lose points and hence the lost 4th CL spot.

Mar 9, 2006
    Italian clubs simply never bother to play. They usually play their second or third team. It's why they lose points and hence the lost 4th CL spot.
    Very very very unlucky for Udinese
    Udinese 14 corners, 16 shots, 8 on target, 3 time hit the woodwork, missed 3 golden opportunities to score, 99% penalty not given on Di Natale
    Slovan 3 counter attacks - 4 shots, 3 on target, 3 goals

KC17

Aug 18, 2011
    You can tell the teams dont give a fuck about Europa league when all they do is complain about it during the season. I believe Udinese would rather perform well in Serie A

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
    Juventino[RUS];4277491 said:
    Do you watching the game? no? then shut the fuck up
    Хаха экспресс горит синем пламинем

Mar 9, 2006
    Хаха экспресс горит синем пламинем
    ахуеешь какой экспресс

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)