[EU] Europa League 2011/12 (33 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
blʘndu;3569110 said:
team work my ass...haven't seen him clear an opposition opportunity, to clear a certain goal from the goal line...
in confront to trez he does much much more , on the other hand he is no cavani

---------- Post added 15.03.2012 at 23:17 ----------

With the treble he obviously meant the CL. No escape from Barca there, buddy :D
I still think that if villa is ok and guardiola returns to his 11 of last year , benching sanchez and fabregas barca are unbeatable

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #1,085
    blʘndu;3569107 said:
    if real will get the ucl i will believe you. real had a lot of money in this summer, yet mou hasn't bought anything very special to change their game
    How much did they spend?

They will win La Liga and maybe with 100 fucking points, that shit ain't easy.

Just like the treble last season with Real? :frown:
    I never said he'd win everything. I said he'd win La Liga, but he will this season. And look at him at CL now.

Let's not compare City and Real, look at City's transfers and players. Much bigger investments.

Mancini is a clown.

blondu

Grazie Ale
    Nov 9, 2006
    How much did they spend?

I never said he'd win everything. I said he'd win La Liga, but he will this season. And look at him at CL now.

Let's not compare City and Real, look at City's transfers and players. Much bigger investments.

Mancini is a clown.
    it ain't and it's won already but an ucl trophy is like 3 titles...donno if they spent more than 50 mils, coentrao was like 20, sahin was 10? + the turk and some young 'primaveras'

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
    blʘndu;3569118 said:
    sanchez adds so much to barca's team...i would start him no matter what.
    I personally would . I think that the 11 of last year are like a perfect match , everybody does the movements that are optimal in every occasion it's just like a perfect machine .

How much did they spend?

Mancini is a clown.
    Mancini is an idiot that buys only attackers , fuck he has aguero , balotelli , silva , tevez , dzeko , nasri and there are talks that he wants fucking van persie

---------- Post added 15.03.2012 at 23:26 ----------

blʘndu;3569130 said:
    it ain't and it's won already but an ucl trophy is like 3 titles...donno if they spent more than 50 mils, coentrao was like 20, sahin was 10? + the turk and some young 'primaveras'
    coentrao was 30 i think and i still don't get why they got him while having marcelo

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
    blʘndu;3569138 said:
    except pedro gerd...pedro can't add more than sanchez.
    pedro adds a lot more than sanchez in my opinion , first he plays a lot for the squad second he has played much more with the other players than sanchez has and knows them better , knows the tactics and the movements better . One of the reasons barca were so good is that they know each other very well , some of them know each other since they were little , sanchez still has to know his team mates , fully understand the tactics and has to adapt to this style of play , wich btw i don't really think he is that suited for

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #1,092
    blʘndu;3569130 said:
    Mancini would never win La Liga with Real. Because he sucks too much.

Real didn't spend much at all, even compared to Juve, let alone Manchester City.

What's Mancini doing over there can only be defined as failure because he spent like 1 billion euros and has two squads. And what? Nothing.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    I personally would . I think that the 11 of last year are like a perfect match , everybody does the movements that are optimal in every occasion it's just like a perfect machine .

Mancini is an idiot that buys only attackers , fuck he has aguero , balotelli , silva , tevez , dzeko , nasri and there are talks that he wants fucking van persie

---------- Post added 15.03.2012 at 23:26 ----------

coentrao was 30 i think and i still don't get why they got him while having marcelo
    imagine a 4-2-3-1, with nasri and silva playing wide, aguero beeing cam/ss, van persie and balotelli competing for complete forward role

incredibly scary , especially considering van persie's stats this season and last season.

a backline with probably hummels-kompany after the summer

damn..

---------- Post added 15.03.2012 at 23:41 ----------

Mancini would never win La Liga with Real. Because he sucks too much.

Real didn't spend much at all, even compared to Juve, let alone Manchester City.

What's Mancini doing over there can only be defined as failure because he spent like 1 billion euros and has two squads. And what? Nothing.
    if you take in accound the year were they got ronaldo, till today, they did spend pretty hard

ronaldo and kaka came for heavy fees

benzema, ozil, alonso, contrao, not cheap eighter

but, failed hard before mou came, when he arrived, he made a team out of a bunch of stars

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    He sucks.

With that team he's struggling in EPL, he failed in CL and he just failed in EL against Sporting.

There's no single thing that makes him a good coach. He was rather average with Inter too. I tell you, if City had Mourinho they'd be celebrating triple this season.

team struggling in the EPL? they're playing for the title, also despite all the players they have their team lacks desperately in experience at the big stage. He is a good coach because he knows how to organize a defense, gets the best out of his players, and reads the game pretty well. It's silly to compare him to arguably the best coach ever, and if he doesnt measure up then he sucks.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
    team struggling in the EPL? they're playing for the title, also despite all the players they have their team lacks desperately in experience at the big stage. He is a good coach because he knows how to organize a defense, gets the best out of his players, and reads the game pretty well. It's silly to compare him to arguably the best coach ever, and if he doesnt measure up then he sucks.
    Since when did Murinho become the best coach ever ? Lippi is worth 10 murinho

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010

Mancini is a clown.
    I didn't say that you said Real would win last year :D

I meant he didn't win anything with Real last season, so it's not a safe bet that he would win everything with City this season.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #1,099
    He's doing fine at EPL. But what he did at CL and now at EL is just sad. Did Sporting have experience? You just can't lose your place against a team like that when your squad costs so much. Final was a must for him.

They didn't pass group stages at CL, seriously, screw that 'experience'. Napoli didn't have any either.

ronaldo and kaka came for heavy fees

benzema, ozil, alonso, contrao, not cheap eighter

but, failed hard before mou came, when he arrived, he made a team out of a bunch of stars
    Kaka barely even played. Benzema wasn't that expensive while Ozil was cheap, so let's not exaggerate.

City's wages are idiot, let alone transfer fees.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)