[EU] Europa League 2011/12 (126 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
then who? don't come to me with messi/ronaldo/dzeko/higuain/suarez like the rest...

---------- Post added 16.03.2012 at 00:05 ----------

cant believe mancini doesnt get any credit, he really is a good coach
give me 1 bill, i would be the greatest coach who ever lived on this earth

who in his sane minds would buy balotelli? who would keep him that long in the team? who would get a troublemaker in the lockeroom?..only a fool. so fuck him an fuck city, they deserve nothing but a 20 years struggle for success...real showed down the years that money can't bring trophies.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Fuck mancini .

---------- Post added 15.03.2012 at 23:08 ----------

blʘndu;3569080 said:
so what is matri? has the same skills, speed as trez. doesn't have the same finishing but the vision and positioning are there
matri has the same vision and positioning as trez ?

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #1,074
    cant believe mancini doesnt get any credit, he really is a good coach
    He sucks.

With that team he's struggling in EPL, he failed in CL and he just failed in EL against Sporting.

There's no single thing that makes him a good coach. He was rather average with Inter too. I tell you, if City had Mourinho they'd be celebrating triple this season.

blondu

Grazie Ale
    Nov 9, 2006
    He sucks.

With that team he's struggling in EPL, he failed in CL and he just failed in EL against Sporting.

There's no single thing that makes him a good coach. He was rather average with Inter too. I tell you, if City had Mourinho they'd be celebrating triple this season.
    if real will get the ucl i will believe you. real had a lot of money in this summer, yet mou hasn't bought anything very special to change their game

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
    blʘndu;3569104 said:
    kinda...if there is an ex player matri can be resembled with, that is trezeguet.
    matri does much more team work but considering his skills as a striker he isn't even 1/5 of trez
    Maybe you resemble him to trez because he is the last good one we had :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 126)