[EU] Europa League 2011/12 (134 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
They'll struggle against Bilbao judging by tonight's performance.

Well done to Udinese, flying the flag for Italy in the Europa :tup:

KC17

Aug 18, 2011
I think Udinese is a team that could actually get the better of Man U or City, simply based on the fact that those teams would bring the game to Udinese leaving them vulnerable to the counter attack, they'ed certainly be a long shot though. There's still quite a few quality teams left.

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
I despise Man Untd. I have no ideas what for they have lost this match on Old Trafford in front of their fans, letting Ajax to score on the last minutes. I lost all my money because of that. The only thing that consolates me is that APL top teams become losing their power and dignity.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Thought Athletic v Lokomotiv was a really good game.

Nice mix of good attacking play, good defending and some cracking hard tackling.

Bielsa's ability to get a team with limited ability to be able to work the ball and break down packed defences is really impressive. If only they had one or two more good players they could be a really good side.

Also thought Lokomotiv's fitness was great, considering they'd barely played for two months.

Game against Man Utd should be good.

They struggled against Ajax, and Athletic move the ball around better than Ajax do. Athletic also have a powerful CF to take advantage of the frailties in the heart of the Man Utd defence.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Sporting 1 - 0 Man City

Backheel goal :lol2: !!

---------- Post added 08.03.2012 at 20:10 ----------

Defenders from Brazil :touched:

---------- Post added 08.03.2012 at 20:14 ----------

Sporting are so much more interesting to watch than Barca.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 134)