[EU] Europa League 2011/12 (139 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I've noticed your dislike for PSG, Jack. What's the deal?
Long time ago I was a huge follower of Ligue 1 and I admired mostly Saint Etienne and for a small extent l'OM. During that time I learned that PSG has the largest base of racist supporters in France and they showed it blatantly in the matches against Marseille. For a long period of time also they were known to be THE chokers of France, it was only when Ronaldinho joined them that they saved their faces a bit. Recently they were bought by oil money which even made them much more disgusting, not to forget hypocrites if we are to remember their racist history. And for me they will always be the Inter of France.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Long time ago I was a huge follower of Ligue 1 and I admired mostly Saint Etienne and for a small extent l'OM. During that time I learned that PSG has the largest base of racist supporters in France and they showed it blatantly in the matches against Marseille. For a long period of time also they were known to be THE chokers of France, it was only when Ronaldinho joined them that they saved their faces a bit. Recently they were bought by oil money which even made them much more disgusting, not to forget hypocrites if we are to remember their racist history. And for me they will always be the Inter of France.
I see. Fair enough reason. Were their fans more racist than Lazio fans?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I love seeing English teams fail in Europe, no matter what the game or competition is. Stupid arrogant fucking pigs. I think the start of their rot beings from now...well I hope it does.

Stupid fucking Roma and Palermo getting knocked out in the preliminaries. Had they made it to the group stages of the EL, we would have done even better in the co-efficients, and I'm sure at least one of them would have made it to the knockouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 139)