Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
icεmαή;2480013 said:
You have watched 11 matches in Turin Buck. Thats 11 more than me :D
Fake fan!

I thought I'd been alot, Bucks 11 times dwarfs my 7 :(
Semi-fake fan!

I wish I could go more often though. But it's getting more difficult with each passing year. Back when we played in Delle Alpi it was a lot easier. With the new security measures you're never sure you'll be able to get tickets. I could even see that "fan passport" becoming mandatory, which would make it even worse for foreigners.

Plus, like you Nick, I am not exactly a millionaire either :D

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
Could be interesting tonight, although I would've preferred the finalists to come from different countries than number 1 and 2 of the UEFA-Ranking. Now that the evening of the final has arrived, I am quite unsure whom to root for. During the knockout stages I wanted Athletico to succeed (at least against Valencia). However, the success of this Fulham side deserves every respect and praise. Their fight to the final has been impressive and I wouldn't mind them raising the cup. And normally I root against every EPL club, because the league is so dominated by foreign investors.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I was planning to cheer for Fulham, but after watching the 'Gladiator-like motion picture' that channel FIVE made out of Fulham players pre-match, it'll be interesting to check out the faces of studio pundits when Atletico Madrid win the trophy at the end :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)