[EU]Europa League 2009/10 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
as always,

Juventus >>>>>>>> Liverpool
At least pool can partially blame their woes on their terrible management (much much worse than ours), Lack of transfers, Lack of funds, the average quality of most players in their first team, the extremely strong competition in the epl, and most of all, the injury of their arguably only influential world class players Torres and Gerrard + the sale of alonso.

All we can bitch about is our coach and one full back position.
Pool has no strikers except for the injury prone Torres (el Zahar & Ngog don't count lol)
In midfield, masch, gerrard, Kuyt, benayoun are all good.. LUCAS though is one piece of shit.

Defense is terrible and much worse that hours.
While Johnson is good offensively.. he is terrible defensively. Insua and the likes do not count as players. Skrtel, Agger, and the weird big guy that i cant spell his name are shit. Carragher is the only world class defender and this year his age is clearly catching upon him.

I never expect a team with a forward line composed of N'Gog and Zhar to challenge for an epl title. I'd say the same thing about their defense.
Just look at chelsea, arsenal, City, UTD, even tottenham's squad and you'll see why Liverpool don't stand a chance.. especially that torres is always injured and Gerrard is under performing.

They have by far more problems then we do.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
lack of funds? you do realise how much better off epl is to serie a money wise.
pool are drowning in debt and the fans are demanding that the american owners sell the club. Yes the EPL in total is way more $$ than serie a is, but liverpool is financially struggling like never before and the owners are doing nothing about it. Their management is much worse than ours. The promises they made when they first took over were all lies... they sucked pool dry.

and btw, I am comparing pool to the other EPL teams when i say bad squad, lack of funds, bad management..etc (but their squad is much worse than ours in almost every department)

Do you know that UTD, even though extremely successful are drowning in debt and seriously contemplating a sale? that again is poor management.
I dont know what utd would have done if they didnt have Ferguson.. the guy gets the maximum revenue achievable by a football club every year, sells really expensive players like Ronaldo and relies mostly on cheap young imported talents. yet they still are in debt..
This year alone, he created Obertan and gibson. Last year there was Macheda, Rafael, Evans, fabio. Earlier there was anderson.

I envy Utd for having a great man in their ranks like Ferguson

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
didnt some chinese billionares prepare a billion dollar take over?
it was only a rumor that was never confirmed.
Experts rubbished it under the supposition that serious buyers never negotiate in public.

There was also a more promising rumor which said that a Saudi prince (direct son of the late King Fahd) was going to buy the team.
This one had everyone drooling as that would mean more $$ than city has.
Imagine what can be done to liverpool with 150 mill transfer budget under a coach like benitez. Glory would be inevitable.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Looking at the teams that we can draw, there are two or three teams only that we can beat. We are not going more than two rounds in this cup and that is if we were lucky.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
At least pool can partially blame their woes on their terrible management (much much worse than ours), Lack of transfers, Lack of funds, the average quality of most players in their first team, the extremely strong competition in the epl, and most of all, the injury of their arguably only influential world class players Torres and Gerrard + the sale of alonso.

All we can bitch about is our coach and one full back position.
Pool has no strikers except for the injury prone Torres (el Zahar & Ngog don't count lol)
In midfield, masch, gerrard, Kuyt, benayoun are all good.. LUCAS though is one piece of shit.

Defense is terrible and much worse that hours.
While Johnson is good offensively.. he is terrible defensively. Insua and the likes do not count as players. Skrtel, Agger, and the weird big guy that i cant spell his name are shit. Carragher is the only world class defender and this year his age is clearly catching upon him.

I never expect a team with a forward line composed of N'Gog and Zhar to challenge for an epl title. I'd say the same thing about their defense.
Just look at chelsea, arsenal, City, UTD, even tottenham's squad and you'll see why Liverpool don't stand a chance.. especially that torres is always injured and Gerrard is under performing.

They have by far more problems then we do.
I don't care about Liverpool's problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)