[EU]Europa League 2009/10 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I don't even think about winning it. Right now I only pray that we won't be eliminated by some team from Austria or humiliated by some Russian/Ukrainian team.
The only thing I want is, to win the next round, and get a Turkish team for the other round.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
We'll never win it. The games are on Thursdays and I bet Ciro won't play regular players 3 days before a game in the league.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
How did youngsters play and score under Ranieri? I thought he was responsible for destroying young players by not giving them a chance...

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
icεmαή;2273823 said:
How did youngsters play and score under Ranieri? I thought he was responsible for destroying young players by not giving them a chance...
no thats Ciro

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Liverpool has nothing to do with that. Copenhagen on the other hand is a three hour drive from where I live. And I love the city.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Liverpool has nothing to do with that. Copenhagen on the other hand is a three hour drive from where I live. And I love the city.
My question had nothing to do with your preference :p I wanted to know if there is some sort of seeding system for the draw...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)