[EU]Europa League 2009/10 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
Alright, we got knocked out from the CL, in the most embarrassing way. Okay fine, it happened, we cried, some are still crying, but we need to move on. The coefficient points count the same in this cup, so we need to focus and do well. Because if we don't, we might possibly lose the fourth spot for CL competition next season.

I know it's the "Loser's Cup" especially to us, but sadly, this is the highest achievement we could get this season. And because we are Juve, I expect the Old Lady to win this competition and to win the 2010 edition of the Eufa Super Cup.

I know I'm very optimistic about all this, but you know what? I'm a proud Juventino and it's in my DNA to feel this way.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fuck the coeeficient. Italian teams don't deserve a 4'th spot the way they have been perofrming lately. Slow, lackluster diplays. Lack of imagination and invention. Milan have been blowing hot and cold and barely scraped through; the same can be said for Inter. Fiorentina, arguably in the toughest group, and arguably the weakest representatives from the peninsula, were the only ones to impress. Juventus were unceremoniously dumped out of the competition, suffering a humiliating and embarrassing defeat, their 2'nd worst ever home defeat in Europe, along the way.

Italian clubs play boring, drab, unspectacular, slow, lethargic football. Their style of play is a blast from the past. I hope they lose that 4'th spot, because frankly, they don't deserve it.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Then again if the german team get knocked out in the last 16 and by a miracle two italian teams get to the quarters, with around 3 in the Europa we might just be ok.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Funny, that. Didn't we hold the record for being the only team to win all of the European cups? (Partly because certain competitions were renamed/abolished/rebranded)
Juventus,Ajax and Bayern are the only 3 to win all 3

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Pffff, they had to demolish their opponents in order to qualify for the same round we qualified for with a 1:4 home defeat.
Losers!
What happened with Akhmedios? I liked your signature, I bet Elvin liked it too, he probably wanked each time he saw it.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
What happened with Akhmedios? I liked your signature, I bet Elvin liked it too, he probably wanked each time he saw it.
Someone changed it back to Alen (I needed 2 minutes to realize that and find out why I can't log in :D)

Unfortunately, Elvin wasn't here today so Ahmedios couldn't badmouth you via PM with Elvin :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)