|EU| Euro 2004 (1 Viewer)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
I think the final will be France - Czech Republic; I want Holland to get a good place and Italy too and I want Latvia to lose

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
I saw we move this conversation to another thread thats already off topic, LOL

Yeah, I didnt want Latvia in because even though its a weaker team I want a display of good football and I wanted to see the turks so bad even more after their WC performance

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
I saw we move this conversation to another thread thats already off topic, LOL

Yeah, I didnt want Latvia in because even though its a weaker team I want a display of good football and I wanted to see the turks so bad even more after their WC performance
i hate turks. i'm glad they went off. but why they were drawn against latvia. why not spain or netherlands. or russia. i hate the draws uefa makes. bloody bastards

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Yeah those draws were fixed Im sure

deej there are too many threads about euro 2004, use your creativity to open one about a different topic :)

Aug 1, 2003
fli, why hate turks?
anyhow im really pissed that italiathegreat is not in pot a and some shitty team is (no offence) but whatever. this means italy has no chance of meeting either england, germany or spain right? im cool with that..

although.. the prospect of trashing england is certainly mouth watering... :drool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)