[EU] Champions League 2007/2008 (114 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Yeah I can't miss a CL Final it wouldn't be right plus its an excuse to throw a party and make fun of the Milan fans and the Chelsea fans (when they lose).

Oh thats fine Salman, I'm pretty confident Cristiano has my back :p No need for the noose or gun for me.
And here i was thinking you were a smart girl. Wanting Utd to win the final, you disappointed me :D

I don't want to imagine what my bestfriend will do If Man Utd will lift the cup.
Same thankfully i'm going to be on lock-down till 13th June due to exams, though i might have to go out the day after the final for a b'day party, and most of my friends know how anti-utd i am :D

Damn why do my best friends have to support Milan and United? Obviously i made fun of the Milan ones :D

Sep 26, 2007
And here i was thinking you were a smart girl. Wanting Utd to win the final, you disappointed me :D

Same thankfully i'm going to be on lock-down till 13th June due to exams, though i might have to go out the day after the final for a b'day party, and most of my friends know how anti-utd i am :D

Damn why do my best friends have to support Milan and United? Obviously i made fun of the Milan ones :D
Chelsea fans are barbarians here in NYC. During the Chelsea Liverpool game, one of them threw a bottle at my head because I kept making fun of their players.Therefore GO MAN UTD!!! :juventus:

Sep 26, 2007
Shish Taouk Mni7a.....I'm soo dying to eat Lebanese food.
Me too. My family from Lebanon was supposed to come for my graduation. I was so excited for them to bring out their million times better Lebanese cooking since my mom is Italian and always makes Lebanese food taste Italianish. But no...they couldn't come because of the whole conflict.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Me too. My family from Lebanon was supposed to come for my graduation. I was so excited for them to bring out their million times better Lebanese cooking since my mom is Italian and always makes Lebanese food taste Italianish. But no...they couldn't come because of the whole conflict.
lol

Well, you'll be eating a lot once you go to Lebanon.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Cutajar, we'll both celebrate then If Chelsea will lift it;)
yeah, you can come make me some grilled meat ;)

Chelsea fans are barbarians here in NYC. During the Chelsea Liverpool game, one of them threw a bottle at my head because I kept making fun of their players.Therefore GO MAN UTD!!! :juventus:
I didn't know that, but still Utd :sick:
The fans i know still bring up that game in 1999 whenever we have a football argument.

I know two chelsea fans, one doesn't gloat much, the other is an annoying bitch and i threw a huge belt buckle at her head one time, now she doesn't stay bitching to me about Chelsea.

UP THE BLUES!! they are the lesser of two evils

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
You too are Lebanese? How dull, this place is becoming Lebanon 2 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 114)