[EU] Champions League 2007/2008 (72 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Im kinda happy that it was Chelsea who made it through.Not because i hate Liverpool,i mean i DO hate them,but that isnt why im happy.Im happy because Chelsea have a better chance of beating ManUtd than Liverpool did.Defensivley,Chelsea are very good.Reina is prone to the occasional error,but Cech isnt.Also,With Drogba upfront,Chelsea have the physical aggression that Torres lacks.Drogba can take Ferdinand and co for a ride.

All in all,Fuck ManUtd,and may Chelsea fuck them over.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
The ref was excellent actually.
I agree.

How big it is for Abramovic that his team is playing in Moscow!
You are going to finals right?

Ranieri: Grant Must Win In Moscow

Ex Chelsea boss Claudio Ranieri said that Avram Grant was well deserving of the Champions League seminfinal victory against Liverpool, but at the same time admitted his concern that the Israeli will find himself out of a job unless the Blues go all the way in the competition.

By guiding Chelsea to a Champions League final, Avram Grant, the man people love to hate, has done in less than eight months what Jose Mourinho could not in three full seasons, yet there is still serious doubt about whether he has a future at Stamford Bridge beyond May.

"I think Grant deserved this victory," Ranieri said to BBC Radio Five Live, before responding to the question on whether he feels that the coach's job is safe now.

"This is a difficult answer but I think if Grant doesn't win, I think he's finished in the job," was Ranieri's assesment.

"I think if Grant wins something, then okay, maybe he'll continue, but if not... I don't know the mind of Roman Abramovich, it's very difficult to know what he thinks.

"It is the first (European Cup) final of Chelsea's history, going to Moscow, it's fantastic for him. He'll be very, very proud.

"It's a great achievement for English football."

Ranieri, who is currently doing an excellent job with Juventus, concluded by leaving the door open to the possibility of returning to the Premiership one day.

"Why not?" he said. "Now I have a very good job here at Juve. We are rebuilding the story of this great club. I hope to win something here."

goal.com

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
What a great match!

Forza Chelsea!!!
Lampard goal:touched:
Drogba is amazing goalscorer machine!:tup:

Btw,kuddoss to Grant,i know he didn't build the team but to go on a season like that with almost no defeats,reaching the final(mourinho didn't do that in 2-3 years).
The newsapers here in Israel are all over Grant success:)

I am still in shock since he became their coach,but u don't argue with facts,
he has been very successfull.

P.S

1 of my friend's is MU fan......:rolleyes:
the other is Rossonero....

Last year we were in a pub watching the CL final,Milan vs Pool.
Me and rossonero were on the italian side,Mu fan was for Pool.
Mu fan lost.

This year,the Mu fan said we gotta go to some great pub to watch the final.
Me and rossonero will again be rooting toghether:agree:...for CHELSEA OF COURSE!
Mu fan.......i hope he'll be on the losing side again.

May that be a sign for luck,for all of us;):beer:

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5,637
    OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5,639
    Check the link again now, I upped a picture of the ticket and one of the match guides I received.

I am getting some errors on ebay.co.uk and I can't troubleshoot. I guess there is where I can get higher prices.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)