[EU] Champions League 2007/2008 (108 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 26, 2007
No, fashion design. We sew in studios.

Alright my official guess for the match tonight is 2-1 in regular time for Pool.
:xfinger:

0-0 for me.

Chelsea will park a bus infront of the goal,even without Jose.
:wth:

They better not. I did not skip out on getting stuff ready for my show to see that. I am really hoping for Liverpool to come through. If there is one team I hate almost as much as Man Utd, it's Chelsea. I can't see the two teams I hate the most in the final. All that needs to happen after that is for Inter to somehow come into the mix to create my personal hell.

Does he usually not bother you during your period?
:lol:

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
:wth:

They better not. I did not skip out on getting stuff ready for my show to see that. I am really hoping for Liverpool to come through. If there is one team I hate almost as much as Man Utd, it's Chelsea. I can't see the two teams I hate the most in the final. All that needs to happen after that is for Inter to somehow come into the mix to create my personal hell.
Or for Fashion to cease to exist:eyebrows:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
It amuses me that Chelsea fans think they will be seen as a 'big club' if they win the CL.

They will always be a mid sized club who happen to have a shit load of dodgy Russian money.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
I dont think so.A lot gets said about Chelsea's money,and yes,it drives me up the wall,but presently Chelsea are a european powerhouse.Im not talking about history here.But if you're going by modern football,then Chelsea are a big club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 108)