[EU] Champions League 2007/2008 (70 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 10, 2006
I wonder why some forumer here can;t bear to see other ppl support certain teams ..
But I don't support Barca...I just said that I don't like this English Final...!! just this...!!

I wAsn'T tRyiNg to oFFenD yOu. SoRRy If YoU tooK it ThAt wAy.
No problem Sarah...obviously I did'nt offend for ur post...!! :D

ßöмßäяðîëя;1626605 said:
...at least he used "too" correctly, which is more than I can say for 60% of native speakers I know.
and to you.... I'm sorry for my bad english if it hurts you... I'll try to learn more:)D) ...and actually you don't have to expect me that speak like native speakers....!!

We all are Juventini ...!! :D ...it will be great to be friends..!!!

** So is there any grammar mistakes along this post??!! :D ;)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
FFS, stop using those goddamn exclamation points. It doesn't add anything to your posts. Just try to write normally without random punctuation, alright dawg?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Andy, I have never said I lived in London. FACT

I never said I support Italy. FACT

I will give you a million pounds if you can find a post that says otherwise. ok?

And even I live closer to Turin than you. Gloryhunter imo.
I'm not going to go back and find the posts. It's pretty obvious you're an Italy fan when most of your posts on this board were in the Azzurri threads.

Why the hell would a Manure fan join a Juventus board? Didn't you know you'd be hard to find anybody that would like you here?

Apr 12, 2004
and to you.... I'm sorry for my bad english if it hurts you... I'll try to learn more:)D) ...and actually you don't have to expect me that speak like native speakers....!!
---^a
We all are Juventini ...!! :D ...it will be great to be friends..!!!

** So is there any grammar mistakes along this post??!! :D ;)
Withdrawing the periods, spaces, and exclamation points, they are bolded.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
the only entertaining part of that game was how messi managed to embarass every man united defender, towards the end no one would even dare challenge him . A real shame no other barca player caught the flight to manchester.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
an expected result when you have this defence from barca , zambrotta gave the ball to scholes to shoot , messi tried alone his best while etoo who was in his worst form ever , i even though he is a jordanian player , he could not shoot or pass , I am upset but thankful. cause it is the final nail in the coffin for Rijkaard.

dao_nq

Feb 6, 2008
@ Ever: I think you should stay away from the computer for a while and relax. Well I know you're Manuer and nothing wrong with this, but actually you should figure out why Manu is hated much like this? There must be some reasons, ok? I don't mean to offend you.

Well, in fact, I hate Manu too, but most because of Manu fans, stupid big mouth Manu fans. Besides, they are massively supported by the media and well, they become arrogant. That sucks. And look at the way they beat Barca, I just say they should shut up and play the final in the way they are hyped of. If they win fair and square so Manu-haters like me should give them a break. But if they won't, you have the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)