[EU] Champions League 2007/2008 (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Azzuri.. I tip my hat for you brother.. excellent view.. to be honest I didn't notice :) :) but sure I learned something out of this.. Thanks man..

"inshalla we meet in Beirut sometime..."

Éver

Mar 1, 2008
Andy, I have never said I lived in London. FACT

I never said I support Italy. FACT

I will give you a million pounds if you can find a post that says otherwise. ok?

And even I live closer to Turin than you. Gloryhunter imo.

Apr 15, 2006
Not this time, not this time.

Barcelona like to play in England and they like spaces. Tonight Manchester will push forward and this is what Barcelona want, they take their chances faster and they can punish. My prediction is an early goal for Barcelona and then you get game, a wide open one. I am expecting a high scoring game, something like 3-3.
:lol:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Azzuri.. can you elaborate more? I really would like to learn more from u about it.. in my humble opinion i think he was a star.. except for the goal part..
He was awful, as were most of barca. Zambrotta lost his footing many times and although he stuck with ronaldo throughout second half, his ability to come forward and help his team was always in lost cause as he just couldnt hold onto the ball. This is to say that ronaldo hardly put much pressure on zambro and to be fair zambro had some leniency from the ref. Overall zambrotta might have been somewhat active but certainly didnt know his left from right. Either way his been poor this season and im glad, he can choke it for the rest of his career for far as i care.

We all know what messi is about, but for me man utd really did their job when they stomped iniesta.

The final itself will suck now with english teams, dont know about you guys, but i certainly wont be watching it.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
So an 'all English' Final then.

It will involve 2 foreign owned clubs.
It will involve 2 non-English coaches.
There will probably be about 6 English players on the pitch.

I might hibernate for the next month to avoid the whole thing.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000

You gotta figure it's only a matter of time before the foreign owners decide to move the clubs to a more desirable location. Nicer weather and surroundings will attract even more stars.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Oh and did I mention that Ferguson looks like a prostitute with that gum inside his mouth?
Good thing they weren't playing Milan, or that other Ronaldo would have been caught in a little post-match locker room action.

In the immortal words of Popeye: "Huhhh... how embaraskin."

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Wish it was 2 Serie A clubs in the final. Would probably be scintillating.
Major finals almost never provide exciting football.

The all Italian final produced high quality football but, because it was high quality defending, it is denounced as boring.

You gotta figure it's only a matter of time before the foreign owners decide to move the clubs to a more desirable location. Nicer weather and surroundings will attract even more stars.
Wouldn't be hard to find somewhere nicer.

Baghdad is probably a nicer place to stay than Liverpool.

Sep 26, 2007

:lol:

What a disappointing outcome today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)