[EU] Champions League 2007/2008 (41 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Decent game.Its not over by far,and i have a feeling that Barcelona will get a goal in.The question is if Manure will score another one.Messi has probably been the best player on the pitch,whereas the cunt on the other side has been pretty invisible.This game definatley has more goals in it.How i would love it if Henry was to come on and tear Manure apart.Barcelona do look good going forward.Better than Manutd.Messi's almost always seems to be there.Park surprisingly,has probably been ManUtd's best player so far.That was a good goal by Scholes,but he hasnt done anything else in the match.All in all,its got the makings for a good 2nd half.

Im still holding on to a 2-1 win to the wankers.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Utd are there for the taking.

If Barca would just shoot, instead of trying to walk it into the net, they might get somewhere.

Rijkaard is a complete tool.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Decent game.Its not over by far,and i have a feeling that Barcelona will get a goal in.The question is if Manure will score another one.Messi has probably been the best player on the pitch,whereas the cunt on the other side has been pretty invisible.This game definatley has more goals in it.How i would love it if Henry was to come on and tear Manure apart.Barcelona do look good going forward.Better than Manutd.Messi's almost always seems to be there.Park surprisingly,has probably been ManUtd's best player so far.That was a good goal by Scholes,but he hasnt done anything else in the match.All in all,its got the makings for a good 2nd half.
Yeah, Barca couldn't defend if their life depended on it. Thank goodness we didn't buy Milito, thank goodness :bow:

Grande Chiellini!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
No idea why Henry isn't playing.

Iniesta should be placed in Deco's role with Henry on the left. The only way Barca are going to is score is through the right side because Abidal is screwing around on the left flank with Iniesta nowhere to be found because he doesn't play on the left of attack. Rijkaard is just an idiot.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

If Barca would just shoot, instead of trying to walk it into the net, they might get somewhere.

Like I said, Barca doesn't understand the usefulness of a hard cross in between the six and penalty spot. But then again, they never have anyone there anyway because Eto'o is too afraid to goal poach.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

Exactly. Man U are giving them a lot of space in front of the box, but they insist on playing out wide to Abidal, who can't cross, won't cross and has nobody to cross it for, so they back into the middle and do it all over again.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Like I said, Barca doesn't understand the usefulness of a hard cross in between the six and penalty spot. But then again, they never have anyone there anyway because Eto'o is too afraid to goal poach.
If they put decent crosses in, Wes Brown will probably score for them.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
I dont think they are intentionally attacking with Abidal.Messi is the one most balls are aimed at,and rightfully so.He's been great.I doubt if they'll score with a Trezeguet like goal.It'll be a Scholes like scremer IMO.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I dont think they are intentionally attacking with Abidal.Messi is the one most balls are aimed at,and rightfully so.He's been great.I doubt if they'll score with a Trezeguet like goal.It'll be a Scholes like scremer IMO.
But they have to use Abidal because he's the only player out on the left flank. Iniesta rightly is coming inside because he knows he won't be effective on the wing, which is why Rijkaard is a fool for playing him there.

Take out Deco, put in Henry and then Bojan for Eto'o and make sure he stays in the box for crosses where he should be. Enough of this Eto'o nonsense of being anywhere but in front of goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)