[EU] Champions League 2007/2008 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Something tells me this game will be very similar to the first Chelsea-Barca (4-2), where Barcelona played better but Chelsea were more solid and qualified. That was an amazing match (Ronaldinho's goal went down the history).

Buy on AliExpress.com

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Terry's goal should not have stood in that match.He fouled a Barcalona player as he went up to head the ball,though i dont recall who it was.

This game will end 2-1,with Barcelona squandering their lead.Fuck..that'd be like a Jew watching a video gloriying Hitler.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5,085
    Tonight will be the first step towards a trophy-less season for Manchester Utd.

Then Barcelona to lose in the final to also end the season empty-handed.

Jun 13, 2007
    Sadly, no. He's actually going to dive 77 times, he'll get 5 penalties. He'll convert 3 of them and miss the other two while Barca can only manage to score 3 goals. You would think Barca have won on away goals but think again. Ronaldo dives again in the dying seconds and Man
    U win incredibly.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5,094
    Not this time, not this time.

Barcelona like to play in England and they like spaces. Tonight Manchester will push forward and this is what Barcelona want, they take their chances faster and they can punish. My prediction is an early goal for Barcelona and then you get game, a wide open one. I am expecting a high scoring game, something like 3-3.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
    If Vidic and Rooney dont play,that id back Barcelona to qualify.But with a full squad,even if Rooney and Vidic arent 100%,Manutd will be very dangerous.If Ronaldo doesnt choke tonight,im sure he'd outstage Messi.Id love it if Henry would have a memorable evening tonight.Ill never forget the 0-0 draw Arsenal had against Manutd at Old Trafford where RVN missed a penalty after Viera was wrongly sent off,and Henry went off the pitch at the end of the match banging his chest.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)