[EU] Champions League 2007/2008 (41 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4,781
    I like just about all the Barca players, not least because some have come from other clubs of mine (Abidal, Yaya). Not *as* Barca players, but as players. I like one or two of the Man U players, a few from Chelsea (Drogba, Malouda) and one or two from pool (Mascherano, Torres). I also actually like quite a lot from Arsenal, but can't stand the team.
    Using the same logic my longest list comes from Chelsea.

Buy on AliExpress.com
    OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4,787
    The game at Old Trafford will also end up 0-0 and then either a team scores in the extra time or it goes to penalties.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Well, he didn't suck at the beginning. When he was fresh from Mallorca. Looks like they screwed him up.
    Thats not true. Eto'o is one of the best attackers in the world. No one has screwed him up. He was just unlucky not to score.

All in all, he did pretty good job today.

As for the game here are some of my thoughts

-Henry should have started the game. You're playing home, you risk trying to win the game.

-Deco is simply one of the best midfielders out there. What a vision this man has.

-Thank god we didn't buy the useless Milito

-I can't stand Rio Ferdinand

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4,789
    Oh, and I don't think it's all fake by the way. For millions across the globe it is and Barcelona is definitely a brand, but some are genuine fans. Juventus is in a very similar position I might add.
    The fake image I talk about is the "no-sponsor" club and the solidarity they sing. The commercial brand has taken over what the club was all about and the solidarity thing has become simply insignificant compared to what the club is all about nowadays.

I agree that Juventus have also lost the image of what it is all about.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Best part of the match was when Tommy Smith said "Bush League". That and Ronaldo bonking on the PK. See what happens when he doesn't take his fake run up. Get the kid some water, cause he's choking.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
    Ronaldo's penalty or Riise's header? Which was funnier?

Milito was terrible. Boum Boum would put him to shame! :p

United were very negative but they got the result they wanted. I think they'll win at home. Barca aren't out of it though. 1-1 and they go through.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    Best part of the match was when Tommy Smith said "Bush League". That and Ronaldo bonking on the PK. See what happens when he doesn't take his fake run up. Get the kid some water, cause he's choking.
    I've never watched a game where Tommy Smith was that quiet for that long; poor guy. The only thing he could do for most of the game was to complain about how unfair everyone was towards his dear Cristiano Ronaldo.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Ronaldo's penalty or Riise's header? Which was funnier?

Milito was terrible. Boum Boum would put him to shame! :p

United were very negative but they got the result they wanted. I think they'll win at home. Barca aren't out of it though. 1-1 and they go through.
    Ronaldo made me feel a little bit better.

Jun 13, 2007
    Man U gave me more reason to despise them .

Zambro impressed .

Milito sucks .

Ronaldo should kill himself .

Rijkard has the tactical abilities of toilet seat .

Yaya Toure is a beast .

ROnaldo should kill himself again .

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)