[EU] Champions League 2007/2008 (39 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Its all cyclical.

All of the big 3 leagues have had 3 teams in the semi finals now.

And our record against the English ain't exactly brilliant.:oops:

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
next year we will make them fear and respect italian teams. Giovinco is our secret weapon, he'll be like hamilton in his first professional season in f1, they won't see what will hit them, i hope he will be a good as D.P when he was that sort of age he will destroy teams, it just brings to mind some of his greatest goals, man u, dortmund, real , the list goes on...

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
next year we will make them fear and respect italian teams. Giovinco is our secret weapon, he'll be like hamilton in his first professional season in f1, they won't see what will hit them, i hope he will be a good as D.P when he was that sort of age he will destroy teams, it just brings to mind some of his greatest goals, man u, dortmund, real , the list goes on...
I hope Giovinco will be brilliant but it's up to him ultimately . We need to improve as a team before we can even think of being competitive .

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
Roma as a team choke. De Rossi scores a spotkick in a WC final after a lengthy ban in the same tournament. He's an ass, I can't understand a word he's saying because of his horrible accent, but the guy's not a choker.
I agree , he isn't . I respect the guy and I think he's one of the best midfielders in Italy , right now , I'd rate him higher than Pirlo and Gatusso but that spot kick was probably Roma's only hope . He'll probably regret it a lot , and that's why I feel sorry for him .

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Roma as a team choke. De Rossi scores a spotkick in a WC final after a lengthy ban in the same tournament. He's an ass, I can't understand a word he's saying because of his horrible accent, but the guy's not a choker.
I thought about that too, but then I remembered just how much Roma means to him as compared to the Azzurri

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
We need to return to put these "English" teams in their place. I'm so sick of this shit!!
So, let's see how Serie A clubs fared against EPL competition in their last Champions League matchups...

Goals scored across both legs:

1st Knockout:
Inter: 0 (vs Liverpool 3)
Milan: 0 (vs Arsenal 2)

QF:
Roma: 0 (vs ManU 3)

Talk about anemic offense. If anyone is playing catenaccio out there, it looks to be the Serie A clubs against themselves. :soapit:

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4,479
    So, let's see how Serie A clubs fared against EPL competition in their last Champions League matchups...

Goals scored across both legs:

1st Knockout:
    Inter: 0 (vs Liverpool 3)
    Milan: 0 (vs Arsenal 2)

QF:
    Roma: 0 (vs ManU 3)

Talk about anemic offense. If anyone is playing catenaccio out there, it looks to be the Serie A clubs against themselves. :soapit:
    I love the numbers :lol2:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    Damn, De Rossi should leave before Roma turn him into Totti Jr. where he will never achieve anything. Imagine De Rossi in a Juve shirt, he will win everything. Too bad he's Romanista for life.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)