[EU] Champions League 2007/2008 (42 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
Liverpool 1 - 2 Arsenal . I think Liverpool won't defend with ten men as everyone is expecting , I have a feeling this may very well be an open game . Arsenal to steal the win in the end .

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
wouldn't surprise me. I think Benitez is smart enough to realize that playing for 0-0 would be crazy. and if fabregas, van persie, or adebayor have good games, then liverpool will have a very difficult time. I almost wish we had lost 2-1 away, it would make things simpler

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
if the game did go to penalties , I think Liverpool would be the favs to win it , they have the advantage of the home crowd , and better penalty kick takers than Arsenal .

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
do we? i can't remember arsenal going to penalties anytime recently....liverpool have more english players though, and we all know how great they are with penalties!

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4,248
    There is no way this match will end 0-0 only because everyone is waiting for this score.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
    no way neither team will score. i'll eat my hat. (i'll also be VERY relieved, as i can see a 0-0 game being extremely nerve-wracking for those supporting either team.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    nah i hate to say it but liverpool fans at anfield will happily sit in and watch a the dullest,boring,mind-numbingly painful 0-0 draw if it means they progress. that said i don't think they will keep arsenal at bay, i fully expect the arse to tear them open at some point and force liverpool to open up and play a bit.

2-1 to arsenal

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Fucking shit, since 30min and I'm waiting for this Pizza delivery and i'm yet to hear a knock on my door. I'm not watching this game without my pizza.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4,260
    My predictions for tonight:

Liverpool 1-2 Arsenal
    Chelsea 0-0 Fenerbace

You all know this will be wrong.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)