[EU] Champions League 2007/2008 (37 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dao_nq

Feb 6, 2008
Jesus Christ, Roma's one of the most clueless team I have ever watched. They just disappointed me. They didn't have enough squad to win, so they would have sought for a tie or at least, conceded 1 goal only. Now they burden 2 goals before the second leg, what a fool.

Yes, in Italy, only Juve and AC have enough guts and level to play in C1. Shame on ya Roma

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
The Prem is the strongest league right now, not English football. English football is in crisis, considering they cant qualify for major international tournaments, need foreign coaches for both club and NT level, and are signing foreign players over English ones.

The English media need to swallow their pride, and take this success into perspective. Fact of the matter is, English clubs have needed foreign players, foreign coaches and foreign owners to get their LEAGUE in its current position. I dont understand y English ppl take pride in that, or try and paint this as English dominance. The prem is dominant, but there is very little English about it.
exactly my thoughts, absolutely spot on.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
I think this is shaping up as a Manchester United-Liverpool final.

The first Semi has been pretty much decided - ManUtd vs Barcelona.I dont see Barcelona stopping the Red Cunts.I expect Benitez to pull off another CL run on the other side of the draw and move past Chelsea.

A Liverpool-Manchester United final will be awfully hard to swallow.Kinda like asking a Jew to choose between Hitler and Hezbollah.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
They'll choose Hezbollah, after all he was man of the year 3 times in Israel. They have a certain respect for the guy because he sais what he does and I agree.

Anyways, Fuck Roma and Manu

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
it seems 2 of my Favorite teams will face in the next round , i think Man. U have the edge over Barca , but i will be happy in both ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)