[EU] Champions League 2007/2008 (116 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 13, 2007
Fo shizzle is always a wild card...

But honestly do u actually think Roma stand a chance...even with totti?
No one expected Roma to beat Real Madrid , they did just that and even outplayed them in the second leg . Roma are a good team , I think their midfield will decide heir fate . If De Rossi and Aquilani put up performances of their lives and manage to break down Man u's attacks and make the best use of their counterattacks then they stand a chance .

In the end Man U are clear favourites for this one but I don't think they'll win 7-1 .

maybe 6-1 .

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
They have a better chance without Totti IMO. He probably wouldn't have done much anyway. The team will however see his absence as a big loss and can be demoralised, or than can be motivated and individually give their all and work as a real unit. I don't rate Vucinic that highly technically, but be sure he's gonna run his ass off, and pressure the Man U defence whole game, whereas Totti might be invisible depending on whether things are going Roma's way or not. Most importantly is De Rossi will be the captain. He is the real leader of the team, much more than Totti. Plus, with that extra responsibility, he will look to lead by example and will be a monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 116)