[EU] Champions League 2007/2008 (112 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Who knows?Maybe they can return him to his old form and anyway I think he would be more useful than Gilardino.
Yeah, but I actually think the current Milan is too crowdy with Pato, Inzaghi and Gila.. I used to like their Sheva alone upfront supported by Kaka and Seedorf.

What we're watching today is a mess...but like you said who knows

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Yeah, but I actually think the current Milan is too crowdy with Pato, Inzaghi and Gila.. I used to like their Sheva alone upfront supported by Kaka and Seedorf.

If they sign Sheva it`s end of the road for Gila(who will come here :pumpkin: ) and Izaghi will be even older and probably get even less time to play.

Pato is still learning.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Who cares if it's right or wrong. Let them sign Shevchenko.
He'll be 32 in September when the new season will start, and the last time he played good football and played more than 2 matches in a row was back when he was 29.
It will be a miracle if after 2 lousy years where he didn't play even 30% of the matches, he'll find his old form.

Pato is their future while Shevchenko is their legend and he'll have super high wages. They won't buy a third attacker if they have Pato and Sheva.
They will just call back one or two of their 3 loaned strikers (Borriello-Pozzi-Ricardo Oliveira).

I really hope they buy Sheva and forget about Benzema, Adebayor or Drogba.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
He will if he'll see that you pay no attention to what he says and when he'll see that the only reply he gets is a warning or a ban from a moderator.
But if you keep calling him an asshole he'll never stop it and you'll be only joining him on the banned users list.
It has actually been a while since my last ban.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Who cares if it's right or wrong. Let them sign Shevchenko.
He'll be 32 in September when the new season will start, and the last time he played good football and played more than 2 matches in a row was back when he was 29.
It will be a miracle if after 2 lousy years where he didn't play even 30% of the matches, he'll find his old form.

Pato is their future while Shevchenko is their legend and he'll have super high wages. They won't buy a third attacker if they have Pato and Sheva.
They will just call back one or two of their 3 loaned strikers (Borriello-Pozzi-Ricardo Oliveira).

I really hope they buy Sheva and forget about Benzema, Adebayor or Drogba.
He`s the last person I want to see in any Serie A team except Juve of course. :D

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
@ Rab - I just wanted to say that I support your decision to ban Snoop as he was really insulting a lot and being a pain in the arse lately. I just hope he won't insult me when he comes back and say that I was kissing a mods' ass. Anyway, sorry for off-topic.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
@ Rab - I just wanted to say that I support your decision to ban Snoop as he was really insulting a lot and being a pain in the arse lately. I just hope he won't insult me when he comes back and say that I was kissing a mods' ass. Anyway, sorry for off-topic.
Dude, don't push it :D.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005

I think bringing back Shevchenko would work for them in the short term.Yes we can diss the club n all,but surely they'd have realized after this season that their squad needs a massive revamp.Pato is the one for the future.Inzaghi has never struck me as someone who could mentor a younger player.Shevchenko on the other hand is a different case.If he can belt out 1 or 2 top seasons at Milan(which i think he can and will),he'd be able to mentor the young Pato pretty well too.

Berlucsoni probably wants Shevchenko back because this season will witness the retirement of a club icon in Maldini,and Shevchenko probably falls next in line as far as the status of Milan icons goes(amongst the currently active players obviously).Milan love sticking with icons,so Shevchenko is being brought back for the nostalgic value he brings too.Add that to the fact that he'd be able to mentor Pato and get ouf 1 or 2 good seasons himself,and this might not be such a bad move from Milan's perspective.

Ofcourse this only covers the attacking problem they face.They need to buy new and younger defenders too.Who that might be is anyone's guess.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Could be. He seems too cocky and tries to do too much himself, then again he is 18 and Brasilian so that's understandable. All in all I'm not too excited about him.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Pato is very talented and his style is a bit similar to kaka....from speed to ball touch, but of course Kaka is somewhere right now and he's somewhere else.

The only thing that can ruin his ability and talent is trying a bit too much himself alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 112)