[EU] Champions League 2007/2008 (42 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
How many goals does Raul have now? I really hope he kicks Inzaghi in the balls.
Inzaghi has 63. We'll have to wait till next year to witness another record broken.
-------------------------

Another enjoyable match tonight and again the underdog completely outplayed the favorites.
GG Roma, pathetic Real.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3,351
    So Martin, were you happy with the Serie A last year that Inter won it ahead of Roma?

And are you satisfied this season that it is this way considering we (Juve) don't have the capacity to challenge?

Arvin

Juve Star
    Dec 30, 2004
    Friday 14th of March. Two days after the Inter tragedy.
    man, everything can happen....i dont like m***er bitch :inter: attacking style, i dont like that aregentinian gay he is really danger i hope he breaks his legs on saturday.. i hope inter wont go through.....

i hoped milan got through but they didnt....

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    So Martin, were you happy with the Serie A last year that Inter won it ahead of Roma?
    No, it was pretty much a farce with all the penalties handed out to various clubs. That pretty much determined it wasn't going to be a normal season. Nor did I enjoy seeing Inter win at our expense. I'd rather have Milan over them.

And are you satisfied this season that it is this way considering we (Juve) don't have the capacity to challenge?
    Nope.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3,358
    No, it was pretty much a farce with all the penalties handed out to various clubs. That pretty much determined it wasn't going to be a normal season. Nor did I enjoy seeing Inter win at our expense. I'd rather have Milan over them.

Nope.
    So you like Inter more than Roma only in Europe?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)