[EU] Champions League 2007/2008 (113 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
It would be good if they would beat real, cause that would mean more of busy schedule for roma, and we could take advantage of it and eventually get that 2nd spot.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Kalac injured his finger today on training and he's now a major doubt for Wednesday's match.
As you know, the bench injured Dida yesterday :lol: and he's out of the Arsenal clash.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
I hope Roma stay in the CL until the quarter finals. By that time we should have overtaken them in the league :D
as much as i would love this scenrio to happen i think its hard, specially after there short comings recently they dont havea alot of chances against madrid. althought i expect it to be a very hard game for both teams.

as for arsenals game it hink they should hopefully be able to get past milan they just need to come out of last night defeat the same way they did against the spurs.

May 22, 2007
I'm not being "humble".. our players are simply in better form than Man Utd..but if you think of it..they are better than us in every department..and i'm talking ability wise not form wise...

Dida >>>>>>>>> Almunia

Oddo > Sagna

Nesta > Gallas

Maldini < Toure (an old washed up Maldini that is)

Jankluvoski < Clichy

Pirlo > Cesc

Gatusso > Flamini

Seedorf > Rosicky

Kaka >>>> Hleb

Pato < RVP (at least at the moment)

Gila < Adebayor

Now you tell me how they are not better than us....when on form there are few times that have a better starting eleven than Milan Imo.
Football is a team game. Last season the majority of Barcelona's players were better than Liverpools but that didn't stop them from losing. Same goes for you, have faith :p

Cause roma will get their slight lead at Rome and bunch their chests up again and then eventually get raped in madrid. Madrid will prove to be too fast and strong in attack for roma.
Agreed on this. Real have a lot of depth and are strong in all areas. I expect a draw in Rome and a narrow win in Madrid though.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Fred, i hear Sagna and Clichy won't play in London vs Milan.
How do you think this will affect your game ?
I doubt it..i'm willing to bet they're going to be ready..but if they arent, then we're in for another pounding..3 of the 4 games we lost this season..were with Sagna and Clichy out of our team...they are integral to our system..as they offer the width offensively(we have no real wingers) not to mention we have no adequate replacement..if Hoyte or Traore were to get anywhere near the starting lineup..i wouldnt be ready to watch the game.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I doubt it..i'm willing to bet they're going to be ready.
Pheeeew, nice to hear that. I saw Clichy on the bench yesterday and i found it strange to read that he may be out due to injury.
As for Sagna, we have no idea about the nature of his problems. They say it's a personal family problem so it's not an injury. But if it's something serious (serious illness, death in the family) i'm affraid he won't be 100% ready and focused.

Fingers crossed :)

Btw, i read again how Milan may have to use their 3rd choice keeper who is 38 years old and didn't play an official match for few years now. Dida is definitely out and Kalac's situation will be evaluated tomorrow but chances are he won't be able to play because he dislocated the phalanx of his index finger on his right hand.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Pheeeew, nice to hear that. I saw Clichy on the bench yesterday and i found it strange to read that he may be out due to injury.
As for Sagna, we have no idea about the nature of his problems. They say it's a personal family problem so it's not an injury. But if it's something serious (serious illness, death in the family) i'm affraid he won't be 100% ready and focused.

Fingers crossed :)

Btw, i read again how Milan may have to use their 3rd choice keeper who is 38 years old and didn't play an official match for few years now. Dida is definitely out and Kalac's situation will be evaluated tomorrow but chances are he won't be able to play because he dislocated the phalanx of his index finger on his right hand.
Good to hear how Milans injuries are mounting..i heard Seedorf is doubtful too..the biggest blow for me though was when i heard Gatusso is back for the game...he is going to give Cesc a hard time..especially as the latter has been in terrible form for the past couple of months, he looks too tired and jaded.

PS: whose their third keeper? Fiori right?

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
I read Aquilani and Panucci were involved in a training ground fight.This is typical Roma.They have all the potential in the world,but they end up self destructing.I can see Madrid beating them at the Olimpico today but i hope that doesnt happen.

northbank

Mar 22, 2006
You underrate our team too much Fred. Way too much.

There's no need to be scared of anybody and frankly I don't care who Milan play. We're going to win this game, not necessarily the tie, but we aren't going to lose to Milan at home, no way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 113)