[EU] Champions League 2007/2008 (36 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Their previous results have been misleading. In the previous games they haven't played any football, they just defended decently and took advantage of opposition mistakes.

I just wish Aberdeen could draw the bastards in the UEFA Cup.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Against Barcelona they played decent game in Scotland of course. And against the Germans they also performed. Their defence was a complete joke tonight. Anyway they're unlucky not to qualify as Lyon didn't add alot in the 1st round.

Will be interesting to see Aberdeen vs Rangers, but you sure two teams from same country can meet at the next stage?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Thats why I say I wish it could happen, there is still nation protection at that stage.

And we still have to beat Copenhagen to qualify.

Against Barca they defended well, that was all.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Against Barcelona they played decent game in Scotland of course. And against the Germans they also performed. Their defence was a complete joke tonight. Anyway they're unlucky not to qualify as Lyon didn't add alot in the 1st round.

Will be interesting to see Aberdeen vs Rangers, but you sure two teams from same country can meet at the next stage?
they played a good game tactically against barca, but did just try to stop them paying.

but they played great football at times against stuttgart but were caught out by stupid defensive errors.

against Lyon away they were great, playing nice football and scoring good goals. but tonight they were outclassed. Benzema looked superb!!!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Holders: Barcelona, Real, Sevilla, Milan, Inter, Manchester Utd, Porto, Chelsea

Pot2 : Lyon, Olympiacos, Arsenal, Celtic, Fenerbahce, Roma, Liverpool, Schalke 04

Teams that played in the same group can not play eachother in next round and teams from the same country also can't play against eachother.

I'm hoping for some nice pairs and, of course, Inter, Milan and Manchester Utd to be eliminated as earlier possibile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)