[EU] Champions League 2007/2008 (31 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Capello was at the San Siro too with the Milan managment some time back.Nothing really came of that.And Lippi wasnt sitting with Berlusconi,was he?

I dont see anything Lippi coaching Milan.I really dont.
Lippi plans summer return Wednesday 5 December, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

World Cup winning Coach Marcello Lippi has revealed that he wants to return to the bench at the end of the season.

The 59-year-old has been taking a Sabbatical since the Azzurri’s triumph in Germany and has dismissed links with a number of jobs.

However, it seems that Lippi is ready to take the reigns at a high-profile club as soon as this campaign is over.

“I want to get back to work,” he told Primocanale.

“I will only return at the start of a season because if you pick up a side half-way through it shows that they have problems.”

Speculation has already begun over which club will have a vacancy come June and most journalists believe that Milan are the only side of great enough standing that may be in need of a new leader.
It has been suggested that Lippi may replace the troubled Frank Rijkaard at Barcelona, but the former Juventus tactician’s reluctance to work outside the peninsula renders that solution unlikely.
channel4.com

:cry: maybe nothing, maybe something

Buy on AliExpress.com

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

World Cup winning Coach Marcello Lippi has revealed that he wants to return to the bench at the end of the season.

The 59-year-old has been taking a Sabbatical since the Azzurri’s triumph in Germany and has dismissed links with a number of jobs.

However, it seems that Lippi is ready to take the reigns at a high-profile club as soon as this campaign is over.

“I will only return at the start of a season because if you pick up a side half-way through it shows that they have problems.”

Speculation has already begun over which club will have a vacancy come June and most journalists believe that Milan are the only side of great enough standing that may be in need of a new leader.
It has been suggested that Lippi may replace the troubled Frank Rijkaard at Barcelona, but the former Juventus tactician’s reluctance to work outside the peninsula renders that solution unlikely.
channel4.com

Id actually give Jose Mourinho more of a chance of joining Milan than Lippi.Plus Capello needs to be thrown into the equation too,incase he doesnt get the English job.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
for sure its not as forgone conclusion but i would be worried by milan if lippi was coach, teh man is a winner pure and simple

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002

channel4.com

i hope he return to juve :flag2:

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Fenerbahce To Ask Uefa For Three Points From Inter Match

A Turkish lawyer has filed a complaint to Uefa after Inter wore a shirt with an offensive symbol, at least to Islamic culture, in their recent match against Fenerbahce.

A Turkish lawyer who's an expert on European law, Baris Kaska, is asking Uefa to cancel the three points Inter earned in their win against Fenerbahce in the recent Champions League match.

The Nerazzurri had beaten the Turkish champions 3-0 at home to qualify for the next round of the Champions League.

The reason for the appeal is unusual: the celebratory shirt for Inter's centenary worn by the team that night, and on several other occasions this season, offended many people in Turkey.

The shirt's scheme saw a big red cross on a white background, a symbol of the city of Milan, and reminded many of an emblem of the order of the Templars, which is considered offensive in Islamic culture.

Inter consciously did not wear their 'centenary shirt' in their first match against Fenerbahce in Istanbul, but at home, they did not think it was necessary to do the same.

However, the very sensitive Turkish media reacted bitterly and that led to the official appeal filed by Kaska, who announced this decision during an interview to Barcelona daily La Vanguardia.

Danilo Pochini
Goal.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)