[EU] Champions League 2007/2008 (38 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
Lazio sucks and their matches are only good if you wanna sleep.
:agree:
Someone dares to say the truth finally...,+rep

both mardid and milan are a disappointment although bremen played a hell of a match. outdone and outshown

What a great win, I'm soo happy and a bit drunk. Werder can make it on their own now, woooohooo. And all this happened with a reserve team on the pitch missing key players like Diego, Frings, Borowski, Womé, Fritz (after 5 minutes), Almeida and Wiese. The guys on the pitch are all heroes, players like Jensen, Pasanen and Tosic fought their into Werder's history books. A reserve team from an average European side managing to beat friggin' Real Madrid. Cheers! :pint::pint::pint:

:weee:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I found it very funny actually. They were probably saying how Norway is too cold for him and i almost felt of my chair from laughing after i saw him celebrate that way. :lol:
I'm glad someone enjoyed it then :D I thought it looked stupid.

Hey all you haters. One word....

BLOOM!!!

One more win and it's on.

PS. Tahir, I know you didn't mean that. :D
You're an exception :D

Na, but seriously, I can't stand the constant golf like clapping. The noise every time a pass is made. It's just AAGGHH!!

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Guys, I'll pretend I haven't read the last 2pages. Please, lets just drop It and leave Maher alone. Seriously.

He's free to support Barcelona, Psv, Manchester any team he wants. He's the one supporting them not us. So lets just leave It here. And stop the insults.

:pint:
i hope that happens

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Lazio can go fuck themselves.I stay up,watch them play,ROOT for them,and this is what i get.I hope they get relegated to to Serie C.Motherfuckers.
Suits you right, you, I'll support-all-Italian-clubs-in-Europe-because-that-makes-Serie A-look-stronger whore. :p
great perfomance from bremen to beat real even without diego
Yes, yes, excellent. :agree: :agree: :agree:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
All four teams can still qualify but Real Madrid and Olympiakos will be favourites as they are at home to the bottom two teams in the last matches and a draw would be enough for either to qualify. Bremen will qualify only if they win at Olympiakos. Lazio will be sure of qualification if they win in Madrid but Bremen do not win in Greece. If Bremen do win in Greece, Lazio would have to win by at least two goals in Madrid to go through.

So far

Real 8
Olympiakos 8
Werder 6
Lazio 5

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I don't think the Olympiakos Werder game will make any diff.

Because If they draw then Olympiakos will end up with 9point....If Werder will gain 3points then they're 9points and If the Greeks make It then they have 11 points.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
-The results of games between the teams in the tie (if tied, by goal difference and then by away goals counting double).

So if Lazio wins with any result and Werder don`t against Olympiakos they are going to the next round.And if Werder wins Lazio would have to beat Real with 2 goals or more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)