[EU] Champions League 2007/2008 (47 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,602
    Let's hope that Benfica will suck out all energy from the younger Milan squad. This way we'll end up facing an old squad and an exhausted squad.

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
    I can only recommend you to watch the Werder-Real game. Either it will be massive himiliation of the home side's reserve team (that they have to field tonight) or it will be a very exciting game with two attacking teams.

Werder(probably): Vander - Tosic, Naldo, Mertesacker, Pasanen - Baumann - Vranjes, Fritz, Jensen - Sanogo, Rosenberg

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    I can only recommend you to watch the Werder-Real game. Either it will be massive himiliation of the home side's reserve team (that they have to field tonight) or it will be a very exciting game with two attacking teams.

Werder(probably): Vander - Tosic, Naldo, Mertesacker, Pasanen - Baumann - Vranjes, Fritz, Jensen - Sanogo, Rosenberg

No Diego?

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005

How is Rosenberg doing these days?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Even If Milan screw up tonight, It'll still be hard to see them loosing their last game at San Siro.

But Yeah, Lazio winning tonight would be sweet. I like to see them playing in CL, unlike Inter, Ayre feyon.
    Not a single chance Milan to be eliminated from the groups, imo. Miracle needs to happen so they won't make it to round 2 (By miracle i mean : Milan to lose tonight and lose in Milano from Celtic while Benfica beats Milan tonight by 2 or more and beats Shakhtar in Donieck)

But if Milan lose tonight and Celtic wins in Glasgow then Milan will have another must win match on Tuesday against Celtic if they want the first place in the group.

It's nice to see Ancelotti has all his best players in the team for tonight, especially Kaka who played tough matches in South America qualifiers, then played a full match against Cagliari (and sucked) right after he returned from Brasil. Now he has another tough match, only 3 days after the Cagliari match, and then the match against us follows.
    Having tired Kaka against them on Saturday will make the job for Zanetti and Nocerino much easier.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,612
    Imagine us with a couple of more enthusiastic players and playing with this heart in the CL next season.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)