[EU] Champions League 2007/2008 (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Zlatan makes it 2 for Inter. He received the ball in the box and he has only one marker, Roberto Carlos. Carlos was stunned and stood looking at Zlatan where he just shot the ball in the net.
he was probably waiting for a bus to take him round zlatans nose to where the ball was

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
ßöмßäяdîëя;1506595 said:
Inter blows, and too bad the 'Gart couldn't pull off a win earlier.
to be honest mate i have been saying all week that rangers would lose this game, they have had a good run but i expect their bottle to crash against lyon now

ReMad

Feb 25, 2007

X

Inter Milan vs Fenerbahce

San Siro, Milan

Inter booked their place in the knockout stages of the Champions League as second-half goals from Julio Cruz, Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Luis Jimenez led them to a comfortable 3-0 victory over Fenerbahce.

Julio Cruz, Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Luis Jimenez bagged second half goals as Internazionale booked their place in the knockout stages of the Champions League with a demolition of Fenerbahce on Tuesday.

The Italian champions waited 55 minutes to make the breakthrough, Cruz tapping in the opener, but thereafter they were unstoppable.

Ibrahimovic made it two with an exquisite finish 25 minutes from time and following a flurry of chances substitute Jimenez wrapped up the rout in injury time.

It takes Roberto Mancini`s side onto 12 points from five games - an insurmountable Group G lead of four points from Fenerbahce - while the Turks hold a slender one-point lead over PSV Eindhoven, who beat CSKA Moscow.

Goals​
First goal for Inter by Cruz SEE IT HERE

Second goal for Inter by Ibrahimovich SEE IT HERE

Third goal by Jiminez SEE IT HERE

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
i dont know if its because juve isnt there but looking some of those group standings in CL makes me wonder how good the quality of the competition really is.
I must say i dont really understand how so even teams are in some groups, like in that milan group were milan is favorite and then we have 3 even sides in celtic, benfica and shaktar.
Theres still tomorrows games and 1 round left, but eventually the knock out round draws could end up like Real Madrid vs Arsenal and Barcelona vs Rosenborg and Chelsea vs Shaktar. With all the respect towards rosenborg and shaktar but that would be a walk in the park, while madrid vs arsenal would be very even contest.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
relatively good match for barca , bojan was the MOM , he created the 2 goals , i think lyon first goal was offside but valdez always remind me why he will never be spain GK , it is good to top the group early.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

relatively good match for barca , bojan was the MOM , he created the 2 goals , i think lyon first goal was offside but valdez always remind me why he will never be spain GK , it is good to top the group early.
Why do you think we care???

WE DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT BARCELONA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)