[EU] Champions League 2007/2008 (115 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Full Time Scores.

Barca 2 Rangers 0 :rofl:
ManU 4 D Kiev 0
Slavia 0 Arsenal 0
Sporting 2 Roma 2
Inter 4 CSKA 2 :faq:
Lyon 4 Stuttgart 2
Steua 0 Sevilla 2
Fenerbahce 2 PSV 0

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Zlatan's second was an outrageously beautiful goal... probably the best CL-goal this year in terms of individual effort, I still rate two of Arsenal's sick teamplay goals vs Slavia higher.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Zlatan's second was an outrageously beautiful goal... probably the best CL-goal this year in terms of individual effort, I still rate two of Arsenal's sick teamplay goals vs Slavia higher.
:agree:
I also rate teamplay goals higher than individual ones.
Sevilla scored a very nice teamplay goal tonight, but Zlatan's second was indeed a beautiful one and it's hard to say which one was more beautiful, Sevilla's or Zlatan's goal.

P.S: I hate Cambiasso and i hate it how eastern European team are losing it under presure. The gap between the football in EE nad WE is getting bigger and bigger with each season passing.

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
:agree:
I also rate teamplay goals higher than individual ones.
Sevilla scored a very nice teamplay goal tonight, but Zlatan's second was indeed a beautiful one and it's hard to say which one was more beautiful, Sevilla's or Zlatan's goal.

P.S: I hate Cambiasso and i hate it how eastern European team are losing it under presure. The gap between the football in EE nad WE is getting bigger and bigger with each season passing.
Yeah .. they did choke big time . After being up 2-0 at home you'd think they could actually pull it off .

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Van Basten Goals Were Better - Ibrahimovic

Inter star Zlatan Ibrahimovic talked about his performance against CSKA Moscow, during which he scored two goals in a 4-2 comeback win.

After his brilliant performance at San Siro in the 4-2 win over CSKA Moscow in the Champions League, in which he scored a brace, Inter star Zlatan Ibrahimovic answered questions to journalists from Sky TV.

Asked about his return to goalscoring ways after more than a month, he said: "We play many games, we're a little tired, this month my legs have been a bit heavy, but today I played well. Only at the start we didn't play very well, after that our quality showed.

"My goal similar to Marco Van Basten's? No, he scored better goals than that, and more than me as well."

On his role in the team, he continued: "I like to have responsibilities, I do everything to win, even when I don't score, someone else will. It was important to score in the first half, because in the second half it's normal to get more tired."

His final comments were on the Golden Ball: "I don't think about that, the important thing is that Inter win. Anyway, Kaká deserves it this year after the Champions League victory."

goal.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 115)