[EU] Champions League 2007/2008 (40 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Forza Shakhtar for tomorrow.
I hope Milan will need the wins against Benfica and Celtic in last two rounds (Milan-Juve is in between Benfica-Milan and Milan-Celtic) and if they win against Shakhtar tomorrow they will be more relaxed in last 2 rounds and they can concentrate and rest players for the match with us.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
No joke. Our boys are pissed. I say 3 - 0 cause Pepe is going to play like a gansta who just locked down a block.
Besiktas is in a very bad morale, they lost match against Fenerbahce 2 days ago, their directors and all made big fuss about it, lots of troubles inside, this will only cause them to lose concentration against pool, and we know very well what that may result against you guys and in Liverpool. Liverpool always have my sympathy, good luck! :pint:

I will watch it with a die hard Pool fan, he supports Liverpool for over 25 years, that will be fun. :D

I hope Milan will need the wins against Benfica and Celtic in last two rounds (Milan-Juve is in between Benfica-Milan and Milan-Celtic) and if they win against Shakhtar tomorrow they will be more relaxed in last 2 rounds and they can concentrate and rest players for the match with us.
Very good point! Forza Shaktar! Thou it looks tough for them..

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Besiktas is in a very bad morale, they lost match against Fenerbahce 2 days ago, their directors and all made big fuss about it, lots of troubles inside, this will only cause them to lose concentration against pool, and we know very well what that may result against you guys and in Liverpool. Liverpool always have my sympathy, good luck! :pint:

I will watch it with a die hard Pool fan, he supports Liverpool for over 25 years, that will be fun. :D

Very good point! Forza Shaktar! Thou it looks tough for them..
Sounds like fun! :D

Boksic

May 11, 2005

yeah come on Shakhtar, a shame milan are strangely good away from home! we need them to be fully concentrated on the champions league to maintain our lead over them. plus i don't want celtic going through ;)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
yeah come on Shakhtar, a shame milan are strangely good away from home! we need them to be fully concentrated on the champions league to maintain our lead over them. plus i don't want celtic going through ;)
Well then, Forza Shakhtar and Forza Benfica :D
You know, we'll get a really interesting situation if Shakhtar and Benfica win tomorrow. In that case the standings will look like this :
1. Shakhtar 9 points
2. Milan 6 points
3. Benfica 6 points
4. Celtic 3 points

Benfica-Milan is following in the 5th round and if Benfica somehow wins this match, Shakhtar-Benfica in the last round will be a match where a point will be enough for both teams to qualify :eyebrows:

It will never happen though and as much as i hate to say it, in this case i think it will really be bad for us if Milan are eliminated from their group. Not only Berlusconi will start spending like crazy in January already but they may fire Ancelotti and Juve will get another rival without European matches for the CL spot fight .
But then again, i don't want these freaks in knock-out stages either. I like the thought of another La Coruna or another Istanbul, but i don't like the thought of them winning the cl again.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Did you write that?
:rofl: Go easy on him, V.

Olympiyakos - Real Madrid is a better match than Barca - rangers.
That could be a thriller match, especially because it is played at red hot Georgios Karaiskakis Stadium. Olympiakos will want to get their revenge and they will be driven by their fanatical fans. I´m not sure they´ll win though.

1st leg was awesome. :tup:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
:rofl: Go easy on him, V.

That could be a thriller match, especially because it is played at red hot Georgios Karaiskakis Stadium. Olympiakos will want to get their revenge and they will be driven by their fanatical fans. I´m not sure they´ll win though.

1st leg was awesome. :tup:
They played a great match in the first leg..and i felt that if it wasnt for the red card they might have sneaked a draw..now its in there field,i think they have a chance of taking a point at least of Madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)