[EU] Champions League 2007/2008 (41 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I believe Fred Weasley get multiple orgasm NOW ;) congrats for the BIG win

Great win for young Guns. This Arsenal full of young player and will improve in years to come.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,066
    I guess you couldn't amaze yourself this time, could you? :D
    On the contrary, I managed to stick to the game that had no goals. Could you manage do that? An mind you I chose Barca because they usually score.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    rangers game plan worked treat, frank wankaard got it wrong again, throw on 4forward and neglecting the midifled played right into rangers hands and to be honest rangers had the most clear cut chances

still expect barca to spank them in the camp nou but rangers may just have qualifies with that result, unless lyon spank stuttgart again and then beat gers

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    I believe Fred Weasley get multiple orgasm NOW ;) congrats for the BIG win

Great win for young Guns. This Arsenal full of young player and will improve in years to come.
    nah mate i dont get over excited..the only thing that would make me get a "multiple orgasm" is if we beat the mancs 5-0:smoke:

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Did my eyes deceive me or did I notice the fantastic attacking, entertaining, exciting Barca team running down the clock to hold on to a 0-0 draw against Rangers?

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    ßöмßäяdîëя;1477598 said:
    I know....Aberdeen would have beaten them, Hearts would have loved them, and Celtic would have asked them to give up a goal for Lent.
    But Aberdeen are shite and everyone says we're shite.

I'm commenting on the fact that the team that is the best to watch on the planet (according to the press), weren't trying to score in the last few minutes against a pretty average Rangers team.

Also, Henry has lost half a yard of pace and Ronal-I play with a smile on my face-dinho was moping around and looking fairly disinterested.

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
    Sep 12, 2006
    It's just like hearing Mancini blaming the weather.

Weasley, congrats on the big win. Paro is better than Fabregs :lol2:
    Pushing it there. Nocerino owns Cesc.:p

Did my eyes deceive me or did I notice the fantastic attacking, entertaining, exciting Barca team running down the clock to hold on to a 0-0 draw against Rangers?
    They did. Typical Barca to be honest. Everyone bangs on about their "amazing" attacking prowess, all I see is a team of players lacking the mentality to go to a hard away game & secure a win. Puyol, Eto'o & Zambro aside they have no fight. Henry, Messi & Ronal:D inho dont wanna know in tough games.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)