[EU] Champions League 2007/2008 (113 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
ßömßäяdîëя;1471852 said:
Well I thought he was convicted by 500 of his peers and sentenced to drink poison of Hemlock....
yes.you pass the exams
So what are you having problems with? What is so difficult about the life of Socrates?
it's not only that,you can't understand how are things here.sounds like a fairy tale but it's more than that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
The Socratic Method is fairly easy to understand. I alway thought Plato and his allegories were a bit difficult at first.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
are you familiar with this stuff?oh,great!!it's definitely difficult.YOU learned that in university or school?
I studied Greek philosophy starting when I was 16 in a class called Theory of Knowledge. I wrote my thesis on the alegory of the cave and its relevance to the expansion of modern technology. So yes you could say Im a little familiar with the material though it has been about three years since I've read any of those works, Socrates, Plato, or Aristotle.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
I studied Greek philosophy starting when I was 16 in a class called Theory of Knowledge. I wrote my thesis on the alegory of the cave and its relevance to the expansion of modern technology. So yes you could say Im a little familiar with the material though it has been about three years since I've read any of those works, Socrates, Plato, or Aristotle.
that's fantastic mate!!!i have already learned the myth of the cave and Socrates method.next semester i'm going for Plato and Aristoteli.That stuff is by far more difficuly but i hope i'll survivee.forza:weee:

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Bozi , will you attend Rangers - Barca game in scotland next week ??
No but I will and I'll wear a kilt and when Rangers score, me and 10,000 other crazy Scots will pull them up for the whole world to see but only one will be especially for you.

You could have avoided all that by using simply 1 question mark. ?? !! .. ??

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
No but I will and I'll wear a kilt and when Rangers score, me and 10,000 other crazy Scots will pull them up for the whole world to see but only one will be especially for you.

stupid as always :lol:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
IB :shifty:

Plato fascist? That's a new one.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Bozi , will you attend Rangers - Barca game in scotland next week ??
no i am a Hearts fan, i went to see hearts play barca at murrayfield. i get the heebie-jeebies setting foot inside castle greyskull(Ibrox)

though i hope both the bigot brothers do well i would not pay to watch them

ßömßäяdîëя;1472196 said:
No, he has a bigger donk than you, so he will be busy actually looking at it.
:D
:eyebrows: listen to professor burke von hugendonk, he knows what he is talking about

:lol:
man could you imagine a 10k mass scottish moon?there would not have been so much hair on display since the day the mammths died

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

:lol:
man could you imagine a 10k mass scottish moon?there would not have been so much hair on display since the day the mammths died
I'm surprised you crazy lot never done it before. That would be something to tell your grandchildren. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 113)