[EU] Champions League 06/07 (5 Viewers)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Can someone tell me what did exactly happen at the end of the game when Inter players lost it?? I was watching the L'Pool game.
Before the final whistle there was a 'bad' foul on Materazzi and Inter players were frustrated. When the game ended they were even more frustrated and started punching Valencia players.

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
from Channel4:

Burdisso seemed to start the trouble by punching a Valencia player, but Cruz and Cordoba literally ran after a member of the Spanish bench to give flying kicks to him as he ran away. The fight continued into the locker room with police and officials all piling in

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Before the final whistle there was a 'bad' foul on Materazzi and Inter players were frustrated. When the game ended they were even more frustrated and started punching Valencia players.
wtf:lol:

I hope non of the Valencia players got injured. I wish Ibra took a punch on his ugly nose.

Jul 2, 2006
inter lose against us at pre season match
inter couldnt defeat valencia
inter lose against munchen
inter lose against sporting lisbon

so inter can beat only hopeless serie a teams,even roma is hopeless this season,because they know,if roma can be champion,moratti will send them to serie b

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Phenomenal! The "Champions of Italy" bow out of the Champions' League in a graceful fashion: with a brawl. I'm not impressed, but I'm not surprised either. Now I am waiting for Mancini's post-match analysis...errr...complaint. P.S. Ibrahimovic and Vieira...there's always next season.

And of course, it gets better. Liverpool KOs Barcelona, much to the dismay of Zambrotta and Thuram. Ahhh...that's a shame.

Jul 2, 2006
Phenomenal! The "Champions of Italy" bow out of the Champions' League in a graceful fashion: with a brawl. I'm not impressed, but I'm not surprised either. Now I am waiting for Mancini's post-match analysis...errr...complaint. P.S. Ibrahimovic and Vieira...there's always next season.

And of course, it gets better. Liverpool KOs Barcelona, much to the dismay of Zambrotta and Thuram. Ahhh...that's a shame.
next:capello and followers

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
The truth is that they and theirs supporters are such a babies and cannot stand a defeat , fight at the end of this match , interrupted match against Milan few years ago... ho, ho , ho i can't stop laughing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)