[EU] Champions League 05/06 (1 Viewer)

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
The most insane moment of the match was when that squirrel entered the pitch!! :rofl2:

ZhiXin said:
The tackle by Giberto on Jose Mari is highly debatble and should be a penalty. What's worse is, it happened in the penalty box.
I watched the replay and the foul was committed outside the box, so it should've been a free kick and not a penalty.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
And to think they used to call that Italian catenaccio football... here we have reps from the EPL and La Liga.

Well, I guess the interesting bit is Oliver Kahn's summer is looking a lot more like hanging out on the beach in the Algarve...

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
swag said:
And to think they used to call that Italian catenaccio football... here we have reps from the EPL and La Liga.

Well, I guess the interesting bit is Oliver Kahn's summer is looking a lot more like hanging out on the beach in the Algarve...
or setting up traps whyle-coyote style and trying to lure lehman into them

this really was a sorry game of football, i would not say it was due to nerves or tactics, its just two teams who have set themselves out to stp teams running out of ideas when they have to actually go forward and break a team down. i fear for the Cl as the last few years its been the shitty defensive teams who have progressedwell, porto, liverpool, villarreal,arsenal,are all set out to defend for their lives and hit on the break. for the good of football i hope barca winit and do it in style

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Wenger is a pussy, this team would rape Villarreal if they wanted, they were about to lose the game, a lot of mises from Villarreal.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Bozi.78 said:
or setting up traps whyle-coyote style and trying to lure lehman into them

this really was a sorry game of football, i would not say it was due to nerves or tactics, its just two teams who have set themselves out to stp teams running out of ideas when they have to actually go forward and break a team down. i fear for the Cl as the last few years its been the shitty defensive teams who have progressedwell, porto, liverpool, villarreal,arsenal,are all set out to defend for their lives and hit on the break. for the good of football i hope barca winit and do it in style
thats a very good point.the teams that have won the CL in the last 2 years have been short on resources.so they were banking on the odd goal at home,and then defend like assholes away from home.i hope barca do win it too.but somehow,the CL seems to have arsenal's name on it this season.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
axlrose85 said:
thats a very good point.the teams that have won the CL in the last 2 years have been short on resources.so they were banking on the odd goal at home,and then defend like assholes away from home.i hope barca do win it too.but somehow,the CL seems to have arsenal's name on it this season.
Not to mention Euro 2004...

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
swag said:
Not to mention Euro 2004...
which is why i feel the czecks are the real dark horses for the world cup, for example brazil have struggled against strong well organised teams (norway springs to mind) the czechs just might spring a surprise if they meet in the knock out stages

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
axlrose85 said:
true.

so going by recent history,we could have a repeat of Italia 1990 in terms of the nature of football on display at the world cup.
ok i am beginning to rethink my,holiday0-world cup schedule by the moment

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)