[EU] Champions League 05/06 (4 Viewers)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Jeeks said:
Not at all, but Barca reached the final with lots of favours from the referees. They don't deserve to be there at all.

this is not true at all , there is no team in the world deserve to be in the Cl final more than Barca , everybody know that including real madrid fans.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Fliakis said:
thats bollocks

barca outplayed every single one of their opponents
Ok, let us go back to Stamford Bridge, shall we?

A red card that was given just for the sake of letting Barcelona take advantage. After the game in Camp Nou, I still remember Mourinho's words and I totally agree with him.

"We all saw that when playing 11 vs. 11, Barcelona cannot win over Chelsea."

His comments after the game in Stamford Bridge:

"I can only comment on the game until the 30th minute. Up to that point, we outplayed Barcelona in every department."

Both comments are words of wisdom.

Let us go to Milan's encounter. In this encounter, I would let others reply to you, especially Nick. but I would like to point out to you Sheva's goal.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
m_elayyan said:
this is not true at all , there is no team in the world deserve to be in the Cl final more than Barca , everybody know that including real madrid fans.
That's because UEFA want them to be in the final.

Sep 28, 2002
Jeeks said:
Ok, let us go back to Stamford Bridge, shall we?

A red card that was given just for the sake of letting Barcelona take advantage. After the game in Camp Nou, I still remember Mourinho's words and I totally agree with him.

"We all saw that when playing 11 vs. 11, Barcelona cannot win over Chelsea."

His comments after the game in Stamford Bridge:

"I can only comment on the game until the 30th minute. Up to that point, we outplayed Barcelona in every department."

Both comments are words of wisdom.

Let us go to Milan's encounter. In this encounter, I would let others reply to you, especially Nick. but I would like to point out to you Sheva's goal.
whoa. 11 v 11 we are equal teams. well im so sorry for mourinho, barca should really aquire more hacks to play for them.

as for milan, barca outplayed at san siro for all i care.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
He meant about the red card because had Chelsea stayed with a full squad they would have ripped Barcelona apart. They even took the lead with one man down.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
It's unbelivable how some can not see that UEFA pushed Barcelona to the final.

In Stamford Bridge Chelsea created opportunities with 10 men.
And yes, Barca outplayed Milan in San Siro but Milan played way better in Camp nou and if the goal was not dissalowed this year's final could be between Milan and Arsenal.FGS Milan played with Costacurta as a centre back and Barcelona could not score.
And what about 2-3 clear penalty occasions in the games against Benfica?

I surely want Barca to win Arsenal and take the cup for only one reason.Because I don't want the same thing to happen next year.Let them win the CL, and after that to make some advertisements with Ronaldinho and it will be over.If not, they will push Barcelona as far as it goes in next year again

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
Azzurri7 said:
Jack is right. Barcelona were somhow lucky to arrive to the finals.
so were arsenal......u need a bit of luck, but there is something dodgy about how barca got there, its bad bad enough they have all that worldclass talent, and then when uefa start helping them it becomes a bit of a joke

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Pado, I have muffins here.

Yes I am suggesting UEFA is corrupt and it is not up to me who can afford the "much" you are talking about.

Sep 28, 2002
Jeeks said:
He meant about the red card because had Chelsea stayed with a full squad they would have ripped Barcelona apart. They even took the lead with one man down.
ripped them apart? im sorry, they werent much better to begin with, and the lead was by an own goal when chelsea themselves were on a back foot. i do admire mourinho but i simply hate the way he bitches everytime things go wrong for chelsea, barca shoulve progressed ahead of chelsea last year, cause the last goal in 4-2 was scored after a foul on valdes. maybe barca didnt win it last year because of a refereeing mistake?

forza barca!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
We are bringing last year into the equation now. Barcelona were favoured in both their encounters with Chelsea and Milan. Give me a fact that proves it otherwise or accept the fact that this is actually what happened.

How much money do you think UEFA gains with Ronaldinho slowing the ball down to do some dancing on the pitch and focusing in his Nike logo on the jersey and his Nike shoes?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)