[EU] Champions League 04/05 (5 Viewers)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Gino Genesio ] ++

that they dont cheer when liverpool wins because for me they are RED ANIMALS and i will never forget 1985 :down:
What? why? Any of the players that played for today in Liverpool weren't even there in that tragic accident, I bet that many of the Liverpool fans that were in the stadiumk tonigth weren't 20 years ago in the tradegy... so becouse of what some Liverpool fans did 20 years ago, all Liverpool fans are RED ANIMALS??? sorry bro but thats buls·$"!!

its like saying that all jews should think that all germans are KILLERS ANIMALS becouse of what happend in the World War...

I know that you don't like Liverpool, and you have every rigth to do it, but don't come here and tell us that we should not be cheering for Liverpool just becouse YOU think that all Liverpool fans are animals...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Henry

Sep 30, 2003

that they dont cheer when liverpool wins because for me they are RED ANIMALS and i will never forget 1985 :down:

some stupid drunks??? it isn't Liverpool that killed the 39.

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by isha00 ] ++

After 6 months with EVERY Italian Tv and Radio station talking about Milan's superiority, telling that it was only a matther of time until Juve would lose the first spot in Serie A, that Milan didn't win by luck, that they always played wonderfully, that this season they would win both scudetto and CL

After hearing Gattuso say (after Juve-Milan) that they knew the were better than us and hearing the same from their fans

After the 365 days after Manchester that I have passed hearing similar sh*t

+ the fact that if they won, no Italian media would have remembered our Scudetto

NOW I'M VERY HAPPY ABOUT THIS :D
yea for the italian media its great.
but for italy looking in europe right now its not that great :down:
maybe i am 2nice for the milan fans but hey

olkiller

Sep 9, 2002
Well, it's a lethal symptom that careful analysts had noticed: Milan tend to rest on their laurels. They eventually lost'em.
To be honest, I knew Smicer and Gerrard could be decisive and I also said to my friends that an early goal in the second half, then a maximum pressing until minute 60 would pay off. Rafael Benitez also said it to his boys. Milan luckily escaped ag. PSV. Their usual luck turned its back on them tonight. Sheva's failures are emblematic!
Now I have mixed feelings: of course I'm sorry the Italian team lost, but Milan were really arrogant this season. I am rather happy they lost.
Now they ended their season without any silverware And we are Champions.
This is how the story ends.

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by HWIENIAWSKI ] ++

some stupid drunks??? it isn't Liverpool that killed the 39.
i am happy for you man you are a nice guy, i never talked to you but i have always read your good post.

but that they Yes liverpool fans were the people who killed the 38 Juventus Supporters(1was english).

Jan 7, 2004

i am happy for you man you are a nice guy, i never talked to you but i have always read your good post.

but that they Yes liverpool fans were the people who killed the 38 Juventus Supporters(1was english).

no juve supporter wants liverpool to win, they just wanted milan to lose and i dont think anybody can put it it in better words than isha

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by olkiller ] ++
Well, it's a lethal symptom that careful analysts had noticed: Milan tend to rest on their laurels. They eventually lost'em.
To be honest, I knew Smicer and Gerrard could be decisive and I also said to my friends that an early goal in the second half, then a maximum pressing until minute 60 would pay off. Rafael Benitez also said it to his boys. Milan luckily escaped ag. PSV. Their usual luck turned its back on them tonight. Sheva's failures are emblematic!
Now I have mixed feelings: of course I'm sorry the Italian team lost, but Milan were really arrogant this season. I am rather happy they lost.
Now they ended their season without any silverware And we are Champions.
This is how the story ends.
thats what i feeled

in 1way i am happy ,because some milan players and all the milan fans were indeed arrogant.
but on the other way the second italian team lost to the 5th of england :down:
and for me this was like a Italy-england game and italy lost again on penalty's

Jan 7, 2004

thats what i feeled

in 1way i am happy ,because some milan players and all the milan fans were indeed arrogant.
but on the other way the second italian team lost to the 5th of england :down:
and for me this was like a Italy-england game and italy lost again on penalty's

only ignorants look at it that way

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002

Ok, maybe some Liverpool fans did it... 20 YEARS AGO!!!

it was a tradegy, yes
it will never should be forgoten, yes
Did Liverpool killed those fans: NO!!!
Is these a reason to hate all Liverpool fans: NO!!

Henry

Sep 30, 2003

i am happy for you man you are a nice guy, i never talked to you but i ] have always read your good post.

WOW! no-one has ever complimented my posts before!! thanks :D
yeah, they were liverpool fans, but they could have been fans of any english club at the time, especially after the final in Roma the year before when I think two pool supporters were killed. it is more a horrible reflection on soccer culture of that time than Liverpool

isha00

Jun 24, 2003

yea for the italian media its great.
but for italy looking in europe right now its not that great :down:
maybe i am 2nice for the milan fans but hey
If milan had won, it would have been an inferno for the Italian Juventini!!!
Thanks to Liverpool this summer is saved, we will be able to watch TV without having to :yuck:

I understand that for you is different, but at the moment the loss of Italian calcio is the last thing on my mind!

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by HWIENIAWSKI ] ++

I really hope it doesn't close.....I guess I will have to try XT :( this place is so damn cool. especially now :D
Yeah, cause the match was thrilling :D
I need to download it somewhere and keep it.

Are you celebrating the victiory on some Liverpool's forum as well?
People must go crazy on their forums.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)